WSB Testing Silverstone 2007

Edit My Images
No
Went to Silverstone on Friday for the WSB testing, poor weather and fencing don't help but here a few from the day.
dbr_0001_std.jpg

dbr_0520tose_std.jpg

dbr_0037_std.jpg

dbr_0514max_std.jpg

dbr_0301_std.jpg

dbr_0503_std.jpg

dbr_0478_std.jpg

dbr_0046_std.jpg

dbr_0500_std.jpg

dbr_0474_std.jpg

Iain

Nice set of shots (y)

I was there with my son and judging from the angle of some of them we must have been standing next to each other :thinking:

bike2.jpg

Great action shots, particularly the one of Max (#1) :clap:

Great shots, the weather was even worse for the race today!

(y) nice and shap them..
im liking the wheelie shots alot... is it poss to see a bigger version :shrug:

nice effort for Silverstone, i seen worse from the press guys

Nice!

I was supposed to be there but decided against it by Thursday night with impeding rain and a bank holiday weekend friday night drive home to face...

@ Snapper - Nice shots. No, they're excellent shots. But (and I'm sensitive to this at the moment because its happening here too ...) Have you got a slight coloour issue? The reds and greens should be brighter. Is this an Adobe RGB vs. sRGB issue? Its just that the colours look a bit flat. Sorry.

we've got some really good bike togs on here now :D

@ Snapper - Nice shots. No, they're excellent shots. But (and I'm sensitive to this at the moment because its happening here too ...) Have you got a slight coloour issue? The reds and greens should be brighter. Is this an Adobe RGB vs. sRGB issue? Its just that the colours look a bit flat. Sorry.

Thanks for the comments mobilevirgin, I don't know what happens with the colours, I'm printing at A4 with great results but when I uplift the files the colours look drab, bit of a shame as it would be nice to show them for what they are.
Any help would be appreciated.:bonk:
Iain

Thanks for the comments mobilevirgin, I don't know what happens with the colours, I'm printing at A4 with great results but when I uplift the files the colours look drab, bit of a shame as it would be nice to show them for what they are.
Any help would be appreciated.:bonk:
Iain

Using CS2, CS3 or lightroom?

Check what workspace your using, for web display you need s-RGB and not adobe r-RGB, i made the same mistake a while back

Using CS2, CS3 or lightroom?

Check what workspace your using, for web display you need s-RGB and not adobe r-RGB, i made the same mistake a while back

Russdaz, I have been using PS elements2 to make any adjustments and then breeze browser pro to convert to web ready, I am open to suggestions on how to improve :cautious:
I guess my software is a bit old by current standards, suggestions :help: please
Iain

no idea regards to elements 2.

I think alot are moving towards Lightroom or CS3.

I had Cs2 which is great, should be available fairly cheaply now id have thought.

Download a trail of lightroom here, free for 30days see what you think.
http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/

I have no idea about Breeze Browser. But I asked a similar question a while back about Photoshop and got some good help in this thread : http://tinyurl.com/2spz2n

Its still a bit smoke and mirrors to me. I never could get decent colours out of Lightroom and have ditched it in favour of Adobe Bridge. But that's just me - YMMV.

Just to confuse matters even more, it is entirely possible that colour settings that work for your printer will be different from those that work well for the web :bang: :bang:

For most web browsers sRGB is what you need to aim for.

Back