www.flashzebra.com

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I'd try and keep the smaller photography businesses in the loop during the hard times, and so I'm doing a bit of a shout out for Lon at http://www.flashzebra.com

A while back I bought some skyports, and the only way I could get them to work was to buy a Hotshoe to jack adaptor.

I found it on FlashZebra.com at a very reasonable price. $7 for international shipping is very good indeed, and at the time of purchasing the whole order came to £11 - worth it for a reliable adaptor to make sure my flash works when I need it.

I recently decided to add another flash to my off camera set up, and opted for the Jessops 360AFD. I went straight back to FlashZebra.com and ordered another adaptor. Unfortunately due to the exchange rate it was a more pricey £18, but I still considered it a worthy amount of money.

Lon emailed me on sunday telling me that the order has been received, and that he'd send it out promptly on tuesday, since Monday was president's day and there was no shipping on monday.

Today he sent me an email again telling me that it's been posted, where from, in a very polite and informative email.

His prices on his website are very reasonable, and the products he sells are generally all kinds of adaptors that are difficult to find elsewhere.

There is also a very informative tips and FAQs page.

Overall a big thumbs up to FlashZebra (y)

Received 2 new deluxe hotshoe adapters for 580EX & 430EX speedlites. Arrived from US just 4 working days after order. Lon is exceptionally helpful and emails were answered within a couple of hours on every occasion (and there were a few!)

Hats off to Lon & crew at flashzebra :D

Lon is great guy to deal with. Service is topnotch!

A very happy FlashZebra customer here. Lon is a star and his customer service is second to none.

Mart.

how long does his stuff take to arrive? Ive been waiting 2 weeks for some hotshoes and 2 leads.

I thought it would take a few days or up to week.... Annoyed as I need them lol

I'm another happy customer.

Anyone with a Canon Ex580 MkI who wants to use it with pocketwizards and find their flash lacking in the socket department. FZ do an adaption that means you just change the foot. It's a quick 5 minute job, looks neat, works a treat and doesn't cost the earth. Saved me a fortune on buying a MKII.

I ordered the lead to use for off camera flash ( sorry can't remember what it is called ).

It took three weeks but this was because customs got hold of it. Charged £11 £3 for the VAT then the rest by Royal Mail for their handling fee which I will check up on but that is outrageous. The lead cost $32

That aside good service and good price

I ordered the lead to use for off camera flash ( sorry can't remember what it is called ).

It took three weeks but this was because customs got hold of it. Charged £11 £3 for the VAT then the rest by Royal Mail for their handling fee which I will check up on but that is outrageous. The lead cost $32

That aside good service and good price

thanks for that info.

looks like mines fallen into that catagory. I think mine will be more as its 2 leads, and 2 hotshoe adaptors. - joy.....:thumbsdown:

Back