X-Wing!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: well sort of anyway..doubt you'll see these in a starwars film anytime soon..few geese shots from today..

3811320e.jpg

39c68686.jpg

8db221f4.jpg

7a662386.jpg

28c08446.jpg

:LOL: @#1
I had a T shirt years ago with an image rather like the top one and the caption was "fly united":D

Yer good at these Stuart (y)

I saw some Geese doing that today, in the water. Don't half get rough :LOL:

Brilliant timing on the first shot Stuart(y)

All images are sharp and have good colour.

cheers

Where did you go today Keith?

Tried a different lake today. Willen. Got there at 8 o'clock, and 3 hours flew by. Had a great morning tho'. Good variety of birds, and I even took some of the Primroses (y)

:) Cheers....
Keith may have to take a trip over there one day..looks like you had a good few hours snapping

Best day I've had there for ages. Weekdays are best, not so crowded, and there's one car park that's free; the other two you have to pay silly money.
Give us a shout when you fancy going, I'll tag along if I'm not working (y)

Will do mate..be nice to go somewhere I've not been...will keep an eye on weather and give you a bell...weekdays are better for me tbh anyway.

I wish to register a complaint about the thread title :p

I came in here expecting to see something Star Warsey ;)

Lovely sharp shots though, and the first one does look a little like an X-wing, so I'll let you off, they are definately Star Wars fans. I wonder if they prefer the pre-97 special edition releases.

:LOL: Thanks all..will see if I can get one of Princess leah next time..:naughty:

Back