B&W Xmas Print

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
In the midst of sorting out pics for Xmas for a friend, found an old one I'd not looked at before. Think I discarded it because I clipped the elbow camera right. Looking at it again, I think it's ok, if only a bit annoying!

What do you reckon?

Pensive Redeye
by Sir SR, on Flickr

Ta for looking

S

Last edited:
I like it- despite the elbow cropping, her eyes really pop

Les ;)

I know we would all notice the elbows for critique but your friend will never even look there! Your drawn right into the face and the great eyes. Good shot.

In the midst of sorting out pics for Xmas for a friend, found an old one I'd not looked at before. Think I discarded it because I clipped the elbow camera right. Looking at it again, I think it's ok, if only a bit annoying!

What do you reckon?

Pensive Redeye
by Sir SR, on Flickr

Ta for looking

S

i dont think any recipient of this as a christmas card would mind... and it does keep the young lady from moving leftwise across the page in our minds
cheers
geoff

Not keen on this Shaheed. I find the light to0 much on her face, hat and hands. I also dislike the label on the hat(distraction), and the pose...Hands on head = naughty ;-)

I like it on the whole, no issue with the slight elbow crop, pose, hat or label and I like the processing, though the vignette is too strong for my taste. I do think the catch lights low on the eyes looks a bit strange though - I'm no expert but it just doesn't quite look right to me.

Last edited:
Back