Yamaha RD400 ?

And Micron exhausts, mmmm lurvlyyyyy sounds and what memories it brings back although I had the RD 250, same everything except bore/stroke etc.
As a matter of interest, my brother has a immaculately restored LC250 or 350 I cant remember what one. Ill have to take some shots next time im in the UK.
Ps, its a real shame you couldn't get a cleaner shot of this beast :)

Think my mate had a RD400 around late 70s or early eighties, I had the Honda 400 four at the time

And Micron exhausts, mmmm lurvlyyyyy sounds and what memories it brings back although I had the RD 250, same everything except bore/stroke etc.
As a matter of interest, my brother has a immaculately restored LC250 or 350 I cant remember what one. Ill have to take some shots next time im in the UK.
Ps, its a real shame you couldn't get a cleaner shot of this beast :)

Just after sunset, low light, got a couple more from another angle, I'll sort them out. It was the noise of the exhaust that attracted my attention :)

Just after sunset, low light, got a couple more from another angle, I'll sort them out. It was the noise of the exhaust that attracted my attention :)
:D looking forward to seeing those shots.
Yeah I had those micron exhausts, I used to poodle along at about 30 MPH and if I saw some girls walking I'd drop 4 gears then open it up just before I got to them ,so funny watching them jump from the noise lol my bad :)

Brilliant bike, I had a RD 80, RD 125 then a RD 350 YPVS, all had micron pipes - lovely bikes

Brings back memories that!
My mate had a rather highly tuned RD400.
I'll never forget the terror of riding pillion around the country roads behind Manchester airport! he rode like a nutter!!!!!
I had an RDZ125LC, and an RD350F2 (amongst others!) beautiful bikes.

Back