Yashica 124g and a walk in the Lake District

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
the cottage here is the best, Andy
you really have a good control with those steam cameras..
do you do any pp afterwards?..the cottage has a warm and soft feel to the exposure
be its a brownie bullet next time..:D

cheers
geoff

Thanks Geof, not much pp done here just lucky With a lovely soft evening light. Usually just add a little contrast as the Yash lenses aren't very contrasty, then get rid of any obvious dust spots and hairs, et voilà.

Andy

Thanks Geof, not much pp done here just lucky With a lovely soft evening light. Usually just add a little contrast as the Yash lenses aren't very contrasty, then get rid of any obvious dust spots and hairs, et voilà.

Andy

très bien!!

Andy very nice set , particularly like the second one, you get a real sense of the landscape, where you 'totting' two TLRs on this trip?

Hey Andy. 2 is the best here, even despite nature not playing with the sky. Number 1 seems unbalanced to me. I can see that you have shot for the water but the cruddy greenery at the top is distracting, as are the brighter rocks at the back. I would personally crop down to the wet rocks and water movement. Number 3 is fine but I would be naughty and digitally fiddle with the sky for a bit more contrast.

Thanks Jim. I see what your saying about number 1 but it was the graduation of light to dark through the shot that I liked....funny how people see things so differently.(y)

Andy

Still think you should have got your feet wet and taken some clippers to the greenery at the back! :p

Still think you should have got your feet wet and taken some clippers to the greenery at the back! :p

^^^WHS^^^

Still loving the gorgeous Portraness of these shots Andy although your drift towards the non-square I find disturbing and should be discouraged.

I agree, I do feel a little dirty when I crop.....;)

Very nice square well observed and composed. Tha said, I like the greenery ones too!

The detail in the rocks is superb and it looks just right now its properly square (y)

Back