Yashica 635 - first trial - complete newbie!

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
I bought this Yashica at the end of last year, under the impression that it was in full working order off a member on here. So, with a couple of rolls of Ektar 100 120mm film and not a clue how to use it, I went and took a few pics over the festive period to see what's what.

Yes, there's a few rotters in there and more than a couple of double-exposures, but I'm happy! It works, I'm not a million miles away regarding the metering (done on my phone) and I'm pretty sure it'll glean some great results in the future.

I must add, I used to do a bit of digital photography, but everything is kinda done for you, so if it didn't work, there was always the chance to do it again. Not really the case when it's a fiver a roll and processing / scanning and printing works out at £15 a bash! :LOL:

Anyway, I'll put a couple of shots up :)

Firstly, my daughter's hair!

24981032675_74fb584238_c.jpg

24354150953_43e0cdf105_c.jpg

24887693821_5e232dd56e_c.jpg

24354104443_905c6a3e07_c.jpg

24350366004_ebefb3f43c_c.jpg

24954634666_3b015f54a0_c.jpg

These need to be moved to the film section bud then you'll get more response, I'll tag @TheBigYin and I'm sure he'll oblige :D

Looks like you had fun here and it's always nice when the camera works lol..

I love seeing how some of the double exposures turn up, often can be quite interesting :)

Oh snd your daughters hair is amazing!

I am sure I have comented on these photos before but there is no sign of it here.
Whilst the number of senior moments I now enjoy are increasing I am almost certain I have seen that fantastic head of hair before.
Anyway great start with the 635 and the last one is a keeper as far as I am concerned.

I am sure I have comented on these photos before but there is no sign of it here.
Whilst the number of senior moments I now enjoy are increasing I am almost certain I have seen that fantastic head of hair before.
Anyway great start with the 635 and the last one is a keeper as far as I am concerned.

I've just looked and you did...not quite sure why there are 2 threads? Confused

Back