Yashica mat cla

Edit My Images
No
Just got a Yashica mat for a decent price. Test roll I shot looks like the shutter speeds are good but it could do with a going over, some parts feel a little well used.
Is there anywhere that can do a cla that isn’t that expensive? The camera was only £80, I don’t want to put £200 into it. Was hoping £100 and under

If you have a few basic tools, good eyes and nimble fingers, these old cameras are very easy to service yourself. Especially considering the price you paid vs the cost a professional service.

Have a look at this (and other videos on the channel):

View: https://youtu.be/qny14WHUJ40

Trevor, theres people who can take things apart and put them back together... and people who can take things apart and finally people who can take things apart, put them back together and have bits left over.... ;) Whats not difficult to some is harder to others, thats why I dont do brain surgery... Anybody want a set of iris blades for a pentax 50.. 1.8? :exit:

This is very true, I've been all of the above at one time or another, but practice makes perfect. (y)

The beauty of these old cameras is their superb build quality, so you can just keep going back for another go if there are bits left over. :)

I'll never forget my mum asking me why the transistor radio was in bits on the kitchen table when I was about twelve. My reply was; 'transistors don't get hot like valves mum and they don't 'bite' like them either'. That transistor radio never worked again, but subsequent ones did as I got better with practice. ;)

Back