Yellow

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd give everyone a change from birds and bugs. Not my usual thing at all, so I dunno if it works or not? :thinking:

Yellow.jpg

17-40L at 40mm, f4. 100 ISO

Thats nice CT.
I tried a similar shot myself yesterday.
Didn't turn out as well as your though.

Very nice, border works a treat. I think Id clone out the cobwebs between the stems if it was me though! ;)

Thanks for the comments.. flowers aren't my strong suit at all. I got this shot flat out on my belly with the Gitzo legs splayed right down to ground level. I got some very strange looks from people! :LOL:

Barry has a photo of me taking a photo on my tummy at Kew Gardens......I was photographing dandelions!!!!

LOL, I always get strange looks (makes me smile).

I even have people taking piccies of me while I'm taking piccies of my subjects.

You do get some strange people don't you. :D

Matt said:
LOL, I always get strange looks (makes me smile).

I even have people taking piccies of me while I'm taking piccies of my subjects.

You do get some strange people don't you. :D

Yup, and I have a few photos of you taking photos...:D (including one of you seemingly 'shooting' someone with your sigma :D)

Highest bidder wins them :p

Picture works very well for me, lovely use of colour and depth of field... nice to see you expanding your horizons (y)

nice one CT, very fetching

matty said:
nice one CT, very fetching

You have no idea how girly your use of the word 'fetching' looks, when coupled with your user title....lmao

To keep the thread on topic :cautious:....CT I attempted a similar shot the other day, but completely blew it :thumbsdown:. So nice to see a much better attempt than mine :)

it works(y)

nice CT, very nice indeed.

Nice shot CT , very crispy(y)

Hope you don't mind but I tweaked it for Matty :naughty:

yellow.jpg

It's all already been said CT

I don't get too many places where i can shoot flowers actually. It is hard to make the shots different from a myriad of flower shots that are out there

But still, it is a well executed shot

i like this ct. i like the the way the stems lead you across and through the pic on an angle to the flower.

Back