Yeovilton 2010

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A few odd shots from yesterday, the weather held out for them for a change and a good day was had. Birds with feathers is my usual stuff so taking pictures against a sky was all new to me , and for some strange reason none of them would stay still and pose on a branch :thinking: C&C is more than welcome as some will probably spot I have not got a nut and bolt looking quite right ;) Feel free to edit as you wish, thanks for looking.

DutchF-16.jpg

IMG_9324.jpg

Dutch2.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

Vulcan2.jpg

Last edited:
And a few more.

IMG_9284.jpg

IMG_9636.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

All cut & pastes........................:D

how did you achieve that effect? I like it and the helicopter one looks like a film trailer for a war movie.

The first 3 look like something out of Thunderbirds.(I know nothing about aircraft ID)

how did you achieve that effect? QUOTE]

Thanks Tom, cut & pastes :thinking: Now feel free to call me stupid as I had a party to attend last night when I got back. Are you thinking I cut the aircraft and pasted them :shrug:
The first one is the Belgium F-16

Last edited:

how did you achieve that effect? QUOTE]

Thanks Tom, cut & pastes :thinking: Now feel free to call me stupid as I had a party to attend last night when I got back. Are you thinking I cut the aircraft and pasted them :shrug:

Leg pulling....................get some black coffee and sober up.

Those F16's are superb, especially the orange rear 3/4 on full burn. The Sea King looks very sharp too.
Well done.

Back