Yes, more RIAT! Sunday

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I know I know.... Yes more!

Didnt get as close to the action as I would have liked, as my stall was miles from the crowdline, so these are cropped somewhat. Despite what the pictures show, the weather was pretty much miserable throughout.

Nikon D700 with 300mm f/4 and 1.4 TC

1.)

2.)

3.)

Belgian F-16 RIAT 2011 by TCR4x4, on Flickr​

4.)

Tornado RIAT 2011 by TCR4x4, on Flickr
5.)

Turkish F-16 RIAT 2011 by TCR4x4, on Flickr
6.)

A-10 RIAT 2011 by TCR4x4, on Flickr​

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with those at all mate, do like the fluff and the burner of the F-16 on number 5.

**Anorak moment** just to let you know, 1 and 2 are the Italian Air Force Lockheed Martin C-27J Spartan

ATB

Neil

Love number three, this is the type of photo i would have as my desktop wallpaper.

Tom, these are spot on mate! You got a great angle in number 5! Fluff is always great. The F16 creates lots of it. :D

Kev.

Nowt wrong with those at all mate, do like the fluff and the burner of the F-16 on number 5.

**Anorak moment** just to let you know, 1 and 2 are the Italian Air Force Lockheed Martin C-27J Spartan

ATB

Neil

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Love number three, this is the type of photo i would have as my desktop wallpaper.

Wow, thanks!!

Tom, these are spot on mate! You got a great angle in number 5! Fluff is always great. The F16 creates lots of it. :D

Kev.

Thanks Kev, great to get that from someone who I really admire in this field

number 3 has to be the one for me, love the sky

Cheers!

I can't believe no-one has posted the C27J upside down shots! Or have I just not looked through all the photos.

Cracking set mate. F-16s are spot on.

I can't believe no-one has posted the C27J upside down shots! Or have I just not looked through all the photos.

Cracking set mate. F-16s are spot on.

Cheers!

I do have some upsidedown shots of it, but without context, it just looks like a flipped over "rightside" shot. I dont have any with the ground or buildings in to show its actually upsidedown.

and if I'd known you had a stand I would have dropped by. I was one of the handlers in oange shirts parking them all up.

I was with the Jetage Museum and our E/28 Whittle jet and little biggles Biplane at the West end of the airfield.

I was working the eastern end. typical. Let me know where your stand is next time and I'll drop by for coffee.

Back