Yet another camera!

Messages
1,912
Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
I told myself that I didn't need yet another film camera. Bit bored, let's go on ebay, that's cheap, make a bid, why, don't do it. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I was positive that someone else would make a bid for it.
Yet another Minolta, this time it's the XG M in superb condition along with a Minolta 28mm f3.5 lens. Fully working and just one tiny mark on the case.
I need to sell some stuff.
 
The good old days have gone what was it 10-20 years ago when people were practically throwing cameras, lenses and film away esp at the bootie and even on ebay e.g. bought 100 rolls of Fuji superior 200 iso 36exp, in date for £35.
 
The good old days have gone what was it 10-20 years ago when people were practically throwing cameras, lenses and film away esp at the bootie and even on ebay e.g. bought 100 rolls of Fuji superior 200 iso 36exp, in date for £35.
Best little camera I've bought off ebay is the Pentax MV for £20. It's a cracking little pocket camera.
 
Back
Top