yet another common darter

Name
ian
Edit My Images
No
common maybe.....a worthy subject definately

ini3923.jpg

ini3920.jpg

Nice set Ian #2 looks great with nice focus on the body and eye.

OK OK OK!!! What is this? :D

IAN (Otherwise known as ME ) - Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it
IAN (Otherwise known as DUPONT) - Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it
IAN (Otherwise known as SKYBLUE)- Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it

So I take it's time for all the IAN's to get the Dragons then? :D

Anyway, lovely shots Ian, I notice you're at 300mm as well. WOW In that case, superbly spotted because you must have been a reasonably fair distance away to get the capture. Nice detail maintained and the DoF is very nice too.

Anyway, lovely shots Ian, I notice you're at 300mm as well. WOW In that case, superbly spotted because you must have been a reasonably fair distance away to get the capture. Nice detail maintained and the DoF is very nice too.

well what i'm tending to do with the common darters at the moment is pushing a few twigs into molehills etc,because of them tending to land near the ground in most cases,then i'll simply set the camera with the 90-300 on about 5 feet away,its surprising how much of the frame can be filled at that distance......when i've got what i want i'll put the 60mm on and see if i can get closer handheld,usually on my belly.....i might have to wait a few more weeks to get these though

Good shots, haven't seen one dragon myself this year but then again my name isn't Ian! LOL

I'll look forward to seeing more from you Ian.

LOL @ George :D

OK OK OK!!! What is this? :D

IAN (Otherwise known as ME ) - Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it
IAN (Otherwise known as DUPONT) - Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it
IAN (Otherwise known as SKYBLUE)- Takes pictures of a Dragon and posts it

So I take it's time for all the IAN's to get the Dragons then? :D

Dragons are in. And it's common darter time.

Nice captures Ians :D

And always the tog not the camera body!

Back