Yet another Oops...........

Edit My Images
Yes
This guy missed a turn and parked his bike rather neatly against the wall... (Rider OK)

Blade.jpg

Glad the biker is okay, though I'm sure their pride isn't..

From a photography stand point though its not exactly all that engaging, it for want of a better term looks like a photo you'd take to show your insurance, I'd have liked to see all of the destruction in frame or if possible the crash and maybe the road it have come from, so taking it from by the wall to have PoV needed...another option would be if there were a bit of broken bike that you could get down and focus on with a OOF crash scene in the background

Also in the photo as it is after looking at different things you could have done to make a more engaging photo, the highlights on this look really blown, they look like they were a brushed metal finish but that is lost to over exposure...bits of the crash are clipped of the edge of frame and I also find the little man in the park a little distracting too, would be better if not there...

Matt

Glad the biker is okay, though I'm sure their pride isn't..

From a photography stand point though its not exactly all that engaging, it for want of a better term looks like a photo you'd take to show your insurance, I'd have liked to see all of the destruction in frame or if possible the crash and maybe the road it have come from, so taking it from by the wall to have PoV needed...another option would be if there were a bit of broken bike that you could get down and focus on with a OOF crash scene in the background

Also in the photo as it is after looking at different things you could have done to make a more engaging photo, the highlights on this look really blown, they look like they were a brushed metal finish but that is lost to over exposure...bits of the crash are clipped of the edge of frame and I also find the little man in the park a little distracting too, would be better if not there...

Matt

It's only an interest shot on a phone not for critique but thanks anyhow.

Glad rider is okay.

But what is he doing putting a top box on a fireblade!!! Surely that should be a criminal offence [emoji6]

Ouch, that looks like it could have been very painful (glad the rider is okay) and expensive...

Hard to tell from the picture would depend what damage is done to the frame or forks. If it's just fairings that are bust up then should be back on road in no time

Bazza said:
That's how a Fireblade tells the owner that it shouldn't have a topbox on it.

Glad to hear he is ok!
Yea its now a sports tourer lolol. :)

...but youve posted it in a critique area of the forum, so you should expect some critique.
Is it? Thanks for that. I thought it was general interest. I must remember to read the rule book :)

Last edited:
Back