Yet another Robin

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
You'll all be getting sick of me posting Robins, but felt this was the best shot i've taken of one so far, or am I'm seeing it through rose tinted glasses.

5418249982_b6b2be53f4_b.jpg

The head is nicely in focus, but looks like precious little DOF, perhaps stopping down a bit would have improved it. Oh and ugly branch behind :D

Never get sick of them Simon :D Good capture but pity about that twig behind. I think the focus is good, just a little more PP needed. I had a little play and did nothing more than run it through Neat Image and then applied a little more sharpen to it for web display. Not sure what you think but will remove if you wish.

robo_filtered.jpg

Looks good Rich, I was playing with the PP but couldn't decide if I was making it too light or too much contrast, and funnily enough I have Neat Image but completely forgot to put the photo through it :bonk:
I need to hone my PP skills a bit more. Thanks for your time and effort.

Simon

Looks good Rich, I was playing with the PP but couldn't decide if I was making it too light or too much contrast, and funnily enough I have Neat Image but completely forgot to put the photo through it :bonk:
I need to hone my PP skills a bit more. Thanks for your time and effort.

Simon

:LOL: As I have said in the past Simon, you could do half a dozen edits of the same picture with minor alterations and they would all look fine.I could have left it a little darker I suppose, but it is just down to taste really.

Back