Yet more bubble worlds and some popping success

Edit My Images
Yes
After seeing Allan's pictures of the popping I had another go. Seems much easier with bigger bubbles. Also the speed of the popping seems fast at first, extremly fast during the middle areas, and slower at the end (in my pics: from left to right). My frequency of popping pictures seems to suggest that.

Anyways, couple of bubble worlds: shame about the weird dark strip in the middle, I tried untold amounts of positions to get rid of it but couldn't :|

4279004807_ef3c03f802.jpg

4279747306_279d27bca9.jpg

Considering these are all done manually ie: no timing devices. They are brilliant.
The colors are very well saturated. I also get the black stripe in the middle bit, it's very annoying.

Allan

Thanks Allan :D I think, bascially, the more perpendicular you are to the bubble (ie more horizontal the flash), the thinner the black line. As the top and bottom of the bubble both reflect the flash, and the middle doesn't. However, of course, if the flash is perfectly horizontal, you don't get the nice colours of the bubble, at least I don't seem to able to. So it's a trade off it seems :(

awsome stuff mate....really good!

wonder what the black bit is caused by thought...hmmm..

awsome stuff mate....really good!

wonder what the black bit is caused by thought...hmmm..

Thanks Robbo!

And:

I think, bascially, the more perpendicular you are to the bubble (ie more horizontal the flash), the thinner the black line. As the top and bottom of the bubble both reflect the flash, and the middle doesn't. However, of course, if the flash is perfectly horizontal, you don't get the nice colours of the bubble, at least I don't seem to able to. So it's a trade off it seems :(

:p Haha. The top is the reflection, and the bottom the mirror image (another reflection) of where the flash is occuring :)

I gota try that sometime :)

Back