Yo! .... From Deepest Darkest Somerset

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Just singed up and this seems to be the place to say "hello" so ..... Hello :)

2009, blimey, how did that happen then. After probably the 'lightest' year for a good while togging-wise I need someone(s) to give me a hefty foot up the backside to get out there and do it ..... anyone have a foot handy?

A chum mentioned TP a while back (sure his username here was 'Psin' or something similar ..... Pete Sincock, motorsport Pete, are you out there?) saying it was a good lively place to be with a bunch of helpful & friendly people so here I am.

Me? ..... ex-pat Scot now living in Somerset UK. Been togging for more years than I care to think about (I am very very old) but always learning. Previously 35mm film but fully digital since 2003. Most types of photography but I suppose I take more Landscapes (in it's widest sense) than anything. Recently I've been getting more into band, gig & performance photography.

Off for a mooch around now, catch y'all later.

Cheers, Dave Beveridge (Dave B)

Welcome aboard, Dave

John.
Born in Somerset, living in Gloucestershire.

Hi Dave :wave: and :welcome: to the forum (y)

Hi Dave, welcome to TP :)

Hello and Welcome to the Asylum sorry i mean Forum

what part of Somerset are you in

Hello Dave and welcome from another Dave in somerset :D

RogDen31 & BigD,

I can be found in and around the Metropolis also known as Midsomer Norton, sad but true ;)

Welcome to the Madness
You mean ….. knowing you were a Scumpyite they actually allowed you into Northants, blimey ;)

Hey jontymo ....... used to visit Huddersfield on business, David Brown Gears. Probably well defunct now :(

Cheers, Dave B.

Hi matey, welcome to TP :welcome:

RogDen31 & BigD,

I can be found in and around the Metropolis also known as Midsomer Norton, sad but true ;)

Cheers, Dave B.

Ah yes ive been there once :) a place im sure i wont forget :LOL:

it was only a flying visit so didnt really get to see much.

Back