Yodel, anyone got a phone number?

Name
Edit My Images
No
Long shot but any got a phone number this shower that actually connect you to a human.

All the numbers on their cards and from page one of Google put you into their automated system that gets you nowhere.

I had a delivery from Yodel this morning, everything was OK which was a first, normally they mess me around, the only number I have is 0344 755 0117 which you've probably tried already.

On a slightly related note I got a Yodel delivery earlier than they estimated on Tuesday :jawdrop:

(from eGlobalCentral)

Yeah I usually don't answer anything on these but Yodels system hangs up on you if you do that. I eventually had a brainwave and got through to a call centre by entering 2 fake ticket numbers on to the system. Enter a real ticket number and it just tells you tracking info, and hangs up.

The person on the end simply lied to me about the tracking information I was reading off the website so I hung up before my blood pressure killed me. It took about an hour to get to that point.

Normally it wouldn't bother me but their depot is 40 miles away and I don't have a car so im just waiting for it to be sent back to the sender now and he said he would resend with royal mail.

Last edited:
Back