Yorkshire Air Museum

Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a look around the Yorkshire Air Museum today, it's a bit tricky for photography while everything's crammed into the hangar, hopefully they'll spread it out a bit when the weather picks up!

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

More photos can be found at:
http://www.adimages.co.uk/blog/yorkshire-air-museum/

and you can join us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ADImages/264603869519

I like the processing on the Tornado shot. Like you say it's all a bit tight there during the winter, it gets easier to photograph when spring decides to make an appearance.

I quite like the nose of the Bucc. As mentioned, the processing on the GR works well.

Liking the one of the Victor :) The others don't really do much for me, as you say it's a bit busy in there!

I know your comment was probably a Massive, but I'll bite - it's a Nimrod!

Cheesy

Liking the one of the Victor :) The others don't really do much for me, as you say it's a bit busy in there!

I like the processing on the Tornado shot. Like you say it's all a bit tight there during the winter, it gets easier to photograph when spring decides to make an appearance.

Thanks :) looks like I'll be making another trip over in the spring/summer then!

I quite like the nose of the Bucc. As mentioned, the processing on the GR works well.

I know your comment was probably a Massive, but I'll bite - it's a Nimrod!

Cheesy

Thanks! The Buccaneer grabbed my eye as it's not often you see them opened up like that :) I edited the Tornado like that to try and get some sort of interest in the sky!

Last edited:
Some very good pictures..............(y)

Nice set! I went to RAF cosford and didn't have a wide angle lens at the time. It was hard work!

I can imagine! I would've struggled without my 10-20!

Some very good pictures..............(y)

Can't see a Victor in the photos, but I can see a Nimrod?

Nice photographs though, somewhere I've always fancied visiting.

It's an interesting place to visit, that's for sure! I'll be going back when the weather picks up :)

Yeah Cheesy pointed that out, senior moment. There is a Victor behind it though, I had a look through the shots on the OP's website :D

There is indeed :) hopefully it'll be accessible next time I go!

Back