which do you prefer?

Votes: 7 38.9%

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
So we are coming towards the end of our little self improvement project. Thanks firstly to all of those who have provided feedback, critique, comments, encouragement & voting (y)(y)

And onto this week's theme - Watch

as always, let us know which you prefer (and if you wish, let us know why ;))

watche1.jpg

watchm1a.jpg

Thanks again for the support & feedback, we have enjoyed and most importantly learnt (and maybe improved!) through the project. :D

cheers,

M

Last edited:
It's a really close call this time. Im a sucker for macro detail so No.1 swung it (y)

I've voted for number 2. Do we get to fin out who wins or are you saving that until the end?

Thanks both for the voting & feedback. Plan is to do a wrap up at the end of the project, maybe post a few of the alternate shots, lessons learnt etc.

M

1 for me, mainly because not a fan of having the right hand watch in front of the main focus as led to the rear of its strap being in focus and distracting from the middle watch for me, also didn't like the crooked strap at the top of the middle one, production type shots need more attention to detail for me ;)

Thanks for the feedback and voting B1TS :)

The links on the Breitling watch in the centre are actually set at an angle, hence why it looks like it crooked.... Oh well :LOL:

Cheers M

close one this - lovely framing, lighting, bacground, detail on the first

second one could have had it had it not been for the BREITLING writing behind the watches - it really doesn't need it. And a bit more care lining up would have helped.

both are pretty good though

-----

and most of the links above are dead :puke:

Last edited:
thanks for feedback Graham (y)

not sure why the links are dead? they seem to be working in another post???

cheers,

M

I think no.2 as I'm not keen on the upright position of no. 1 really.

Back