You first

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the sharpest shot, but theres something i like.

Thanks for looking :D

May not be sharp Neil, but for me that works in this shot, gives a nice sence of the movment you would have missed if the shutter had frozen the scen. (y)

Can I ask what lens you used on these.

I was using TrevD's 100-400L lens for that shot but did take the 600L and got some crackers mate, you get fairly close so you can get some nice shots with 200mm but prob at least 300mm would be good

May not be sharp Neil, but for me that works in this shot, gives a nice sence of the movment you would have missed if the shutter had frozen the scen. (y)

Totally agree, it's nice to see a bit of movement in wildlife shots as it helps to get across the actual dynamics of the scene at times. Superb shot. (y)

Tommy

I like that one mate,you have caught the action very well,bird/wildlife shots don`t always have to be frame filling supersharp shots,this proves it.......:clap:

I was using TrevD's 100-400L lens for that shot but did take the 600L and got some crackers mate, you get fairly close so you can get some nice shots with 200mm but prob at least 300mm would be good

:ty:

If I make it will have my 100-400, will also take the 70-200 on the second body. :)

Back