You know you are having a bad day when.....

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Its like this on the motorway....:banghead:

rainy-days.jpg

And then it gets worse when this happens...:hissyfit:

convoy.jpg

Please tell me you weren't driving and taking pictures???? Because that would be spectacularly dangerous.

GfK said:
Please tell me you weren't driving and taking pictures???? Because that would be spectacularly dangerous.

Why did I know that would be asked.:whistle2:

No difference to a smoker lighting a fag IMO..

Either way I do agree with you... Not recommended..:(

busterboy said:
Either way I do agree with you... Not recommended..:(

AND to make matters worse you weren't standing up in the sun roof were you ? Far too clear to have been taken through a windscreen !?!

A day not to be driving ... like most really in this damn country !

So if the vehicle in front had that sign on it, and theres nothing ahead of it - does that mean you were the convoy?

Warspite said:
So if the vehicle in front had that sign on it, and theres nothing ahead of it - does that mean you were the convoy?

Yes along with another 30 odd vehicles behind me.:banghead:

Total time sat waiting for that van was around 10 minutes..

Not long.... but a lifetime sat waiting for him, Anyone wanting a dead end job apply for the convoy van driving job..:nut:

Vince
Yes of course shot through the windscreen.:thumb:

Canon 1DMkII
Canon 135mm f/2 lens.

When I collected my new car from Knaresborough, the weather was like that all the way back to Doncaster :(

minimeeze said:
When I collected my new car from Knaresborough, the weather was like that all the way back to Doncaster :(

The motorway shot was taken on the M18 just east of Doncaster.

The roadworks were near to Wroot..;)

PS: Which garage in Knaresborough..:suspect1:

I know Wroot very well.. it used to be on my patch when I was a midwife in that area :)

I got my car from a dealer in Knaresborough (but it did originally come from Knaresborough Toyota at the start of it's life)

minimeeze said:
I know Wroot very well.. it used to be on my patch when I was a midwife in that area :)

A small world indeed..:thumb:

minimeeze said:
I got my car from a dealer in Knaresborough (but it did originally come from Knaresborough Toyota at the start of it's life)

How bizarre, My brother is the service manager at Knaresborough Toyota.:shock:

Liberalis said:
Nevermind all that, the second shot is a belter, if only it had the bottom of the tyres in the shot too, lol
:laugh1: :thumb:

How many pictures would you have taken in a 7 hr wait on the M11?

How G-bytes is your CF..:D

Boredome is a terrible thing..:sadcry:

Its quite amazing, I took my 1DMkII with me to work this 1 day week and when having my lunch breaks I learnt quite a lot about my camera simply because I was killing time. I set a couple of custom functions that I simply would not have even looked at on a normal day. It certainly has the features for the job, It just needs the user to study its workings..:laugh1:

Back