You know....

J

Jesus

It's nice being your own light source... No need for skyports or softboxes... just an endless, constant, perfectly diffused light.

K:thinking:

It's nice being your own light source... No need for skyports or softboxes... just an endless, constant, perfectly diffused light.

I thought that was ya' Dad ?
"let there be light sayeth the Lord and there was light .....................
...................and you could see for bleeding miles" :)

Can I stick you to my hotshoe next weekend? :D

i vote to change Jesus's status from 'new here' to 'est. 0000' :shrug:

I know, our lass thinks the sun shines out of my arse too...

but we both know that's not true ;)

Sorry if i'm going to offend but... maybe he doesn't really exist. LOL

Good to know that. Perhaps you can spread a little of it this way, in the form of some much needed SUNSHINE (diffused of course) !!! :D

Can I stick you to my hotshoe next weekend? :D

Pervert! :D

i vote to change Jesus's status from 'new here' to 'est. 0000' :shrug:

second that

I know, our lass thinks the sun shines out of my arse too...

but we both know that's not true ;)

ew

Eternal Member ;)

second that

Sorry if i'm going to offend but... maybe he doesn't really exist. LOL

well, i'm here ain't i? :rules:

Good to know that. Perhaps you can spread a little of it this way, in the form of some much needed SUNSHINE (diffused of course) !!! :D

i'll see what i can do

They said you'd come!.. i didn't think you would make it! (y)

Right, wheres my bread and i DON'T LIKE FISH!!! :razz: so what you gonna do??

my brother is named Pathos it seems both my brother and your uncle are named after fictional characters that had an effect on Italy.

I was also born on 25th December... But in a hospital in Bexleyheath in 1961 (and my Mum's name isn't Mary either!)

:LOL:

Funny, I went to college with a lad called Christian - his folks were called Marie and Joseph. Said it was funny when the Mormons came round and they intorduced themselves.

ffs There's never a Roman and a large cross around when you need one.

I was also born on 25th December... But in a hospital in Bexleyheath in 1961 (and my Mum's name isn't Mary either!)

:LOL:

Bexleyheath, Bethlehem, Same thing really ;)

ffs There's never a Roman and a large cross around when you need one.

Yeah, where is Marcel? :LOL:

Back