Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Canon50D8845.jpg

Canon50D8858.jpg

Canon50D8763.jpg

Dolphin like ?

Canon50D8776.jpg

Thanks for looking, any C&C allways welcome :)

Nice set Ant (y)

OOOH!! i feel a clone brush coming out :LOL::LOL: Wicked pose though Ant ;) Not sure how much grip he has on that twig, looks like you could swing him around like them old toys you used to get.

Last edited:
OOOH!! i feel a clone brush coming out :LOL::LOL: Wicked pose though Ant ;) Not sure how much grip he has on that twig, looks like you could swing him around like them old toys you used to get.

Ta Rich :) I would'nt normally clone a branch like out Rich, I think it's all part of the composition. I did clone out one that was sticking haphazardly into the photo mind :)

Lovely shots, great colour and detail, love the great tit, he/she is so cute :)

Thank you Natasha :) I was pleased with the GTs too, though the BG is bit noiser than it looked in photobucket, and that was after two despeckles and a Noise reduction.

1 more for the robins (y)

Cheers Ken :)

Great set Ant. Wonderful poses, well caught (y)

Very nice detailed series Ant - cracking pose in no 3.

Number 3 for me Ant nicely posed (y)

A nice set Ant, specially that 3rd one (though he seems to be doing his best to immitate a wren :LOL:)

A nice set Ant, specially that 3rd one (though he seems to be doing his best to immitate a wren :LOL:)

Thanks Mark :)

You have to love robins, with their variety of different poses, and their willingness to hold them for the capture :)

Back