Your Kodachrome

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Just thought that with the imminent demise of Kodachrome we could all share some of our shots on the great film here.

Here's one of mine for starters,

Carole, kodachrome 200 by paul139, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wow that looks vibrant! I like it (y)

I sent my first and last roll of Kodachrome 64 off a couple of weeks ago so should hopefully be getting it back soon.

Took these about 40 years ago:-
img367800px.jpg

img417800px.jpg

Paul that first image is incredible!!! So psychedelic.

I think this is my 'best' image shot on Kodachrome:

Can I just point out how cruel it is of you lot to show off such a discontinued beauty? :p :D

A music festival from 1982, again K64...

2982285902_2184cc3e50_z.jpg

Paris in 1996, K64..

3029575169_35837d516f_z.jpg

Last roll, about four weeks ago, K64..

5231266871_525ab45c7d_z.jpg

I was about to start a thread like this!, I shot two rolls of it and I love the film even more with every slide I look at! Will hopefully scan my last roll in next week, here's some from my first.
beachrailingslittlebeac.jpg

riverwalksculpturebikcl.jpg

:crying: lost all my old Kodachrome slides to an unfortunate "mental ex-girlfriend/failure to change locks/bonfire" event.

Shot 2 rolls this year and didn't really get one shot that did this lovely old film justice :crying: :crying:

Love the subtle amost pastel colours of IainG's shots.
Great Dof in Jakska's shot.
Beautifull colours joxby especially the first one.
excaliber2, love looking at older shots really nice.
Thmaga lovely clean fresh looking shots.

Are films such as elitechrome extracolour carrying on, have not used it for some while now, digital for 7 years now, but boy was that some film.

Yep, Kodak Elitechrome Extra Colour is still on the market as are their range of professional Ektachrome films. If you liked that film in the past you may like to try Kodak Ektachrome 100VS which is in my experience a slight bit more saturated and fine grained, go on you know you want to have a go with some film again! Theres nothing like it.

4675537396_d06a731870_z.jpg

4675174459_d5f6fd7425_z.jpg

A couple from my uncle's wedding over summer. It was good experience shooting it, and love the characteristics of the film, but it was a btch to scan :LOL:

Back