Your mission should you choose to accept...

Anyone? :LOL:

However the link you put Paul, I had a little browse and found them

Ta muchly:

http://www.gets.cn/product/Zinc-Alloy-Enamel-Pendant-16x16x2mm_p610025.html

Edit to add. Just seen the minimum order bit. As you mentioned, I don't really need 1,000 lol

Since the eBay seller has stopped and they're apparently hard to find why don't you sell 999 of them yourself on eBay for a little profit?

A pound a piece and you make roughly £850 before eBay fees (off the top of my head).

Last edited:

Very similar but I don't think they quite work for what I need, thanks though. Plus although I don't need 1,000, I do need 30, goes above our budget slightly

Since the eBay seller has stopped and they're apparently hard to find why don't you sell 999 of them yourself on eBay for a little profit?

A pound a piece and you make roughly £850 before eBay fees (off the top of my head).

I had that thought too but we can't really afford the initial layout iyswim

Hahaha. I didn't convert currencies so thought it would be £110!

I need sleep :LOL:

I was looking at the terms and conditions of that site though and wonder if I'm allowed to resell them on ebay

Hahaha. I didn't convert currencies so thought it would be £110!

I need sleep :LOL:

I was looking at the terms and conditions of that site though and wonder if I'm allowed to resell them on ebay

Can they impose restrictions on reselling items?

And the original ebay link in my first post would make it £12.60 for 30 which is within our budget

Maybe Nod but if not they are perfect for a new supplier for our club label pins. Our one that we used before has gone out of business so cheers :D

The ebay seller has just emailed me to say she has found some and is just about to put them on her site :)

Back