YOUR STUDIO SHOOTING CHOICE

Name
Malcolm
Edit My Images
No
In a studio shoot in which you had 20 Minutes, to share shooting a model with another photographer, would you prefer to take up your 10 Minutes fully and then hand over to the other photographer, or split up the shooting several times, a few Minutes each until the 20 Minutes were up and why?

I think it would depend on what scenario each tog is after. If you both are after similar shots then taking turns would make it easier for both parties. If on the other hand you might have different ideas then I think the 10 mins would be better. IMO.

Thanks guys,

just that I'm arranging more group studio shoots in Birmingham soon (listed in Midlands - Meeting Place) and wondered if I should make any changes to the pattern used before, which has been to share the time. Will probably keep to the same.

All the best

You obviously haven't read the thread in Meeting Place and 'Midlands', which shows 5 hours studio time for 6 photographers on 3 sets with 3 models. There would be one hour on set for each model on the 3 sets and Togs would shoot in pairs for 20 mins, then switch to the next set. This would be repeated three times during the day with time for costume changes. Not teaching because the studio owner is there to help with technical advice on camera and studio lighting if required.

Don't think anyone would do a full studio shoot for 20 mins, although I have been involved in a group shoot with a professional model and only had a very short time to shoot!

Back