your views SB800 Vs SB900 = SB900 cheaper

Name
jonathan
Edit My Images
No
Hmmm i have one of each, why is it a SB800 is more than a SB900.

i personally love my 800, i find it easier to use.

Dont get me wrong, the repeat flash is alot faster, but i really would prefer another SB800 can justify that the cost can anyone help...

whats your opinions of the two.

A quick look at Camerapricebuster shows that very few retailers are listing the SB-800 any more,the only dealer there who lists both is Microglobe, who are just under £90 dearer for a 900 over an 800....

Slightly OT, but saw an SB-600 in store today for £230! Bought mine for £160 in the same shop 2 weeks ago.

On topic, it seems like you've already made your mind up. Go for another 800 if that's what you're comfortable with, they are very similar performance wise.

its all down to cost.....

i thinking of a second hand, option of a SB800

800s are still going for the £260 mark on the bay...

600's were less than £120 retail just 3 months ago, and now are almost double that in some stores!!!

I think the SB800 is now discontinued, so best be sharpish particularly with the recent price increases, as i think people will be holding onto them, it wasn't to long back they where £220 new on amazon.

I'd be happy to swap my mint, boxed and little used SB-800 for a similar condition SB-900!

i bought my SB800 for £200 and i paid like £298 so i ant going to loose 98 quid in a swap.. (lol) i know i bonkers :bang: :bonk: :wacky: but i ant that :thinking: am i.

i just think its made that something being discontinued is in such demand

i bought my SB800 for £200 and i paid like £298 so i ant going to loose 98 quid in a swap.. (lol) i know i bonkers :bang: :bonk: :wacky: but i ant that :thinking: am i.

i just think its made that something being discontinued is in such demand

Am i missing something here :thinking: :shrug:

Back