Yup you guessed it, more wedding photos

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
Only about another 10 to share before I am completely up to date with my blog posts and photo sharing.

This was a wedding from the beginning of September that we photographed at St. Thomas Church at Walton on The Hill and then afterwards for the reception at The Chase Golf Club in Penkridge.

Had a lot of groups to shoot at the venue so didn't really get any time with the B&G before the sit down but we are able to nab them for some more after the meal when the light was falling so it worked out pretty well in the end.

Lots more on the blog here > Wedding Photos Blog

1. Bridal prep
wedding-photography-BP131-002.jpg

2. Little bit late
wedding-photography-BP131-014.jpg

3. Makes a nice change to have a reasonable uncluttered background for the register signing.
wedding-photography-BP131-024.jpg

4. B&G portrait
wedding-photography-BP131-000.jpg

5. First dance.
wedding-photography-BP131-063.jpg

6. One from the photo booth.
wedding-photography-BP131-077.jpg

Cheers for your help on the day Rob, I will PM you a password to the finished gallery that I put up, sorry meant to do that when I originally put it up!

Image 4 is bare flash to left of and in front of the camera, fairly high up from what I can recall and fired with a Pocket Wizard. Was a fairly messy background and a nice sky so I put them on a small bank and laid down to isolate them from the background and horizon.

I have a mini softbox for my flashes but very rarely use it because any sort of wind makes it liable to be blown over.

Cheers for your help on the day Rob, I will PM you a password to the finished gallery that I put up, sorry meant to do that when I originally put it up!

Image 4 is bare flash to left of and in front of the camera, fairly high up from what I can recall and fired with a Pocket Wizard. Was a fairly messy background and a nice sky so I put them on a small bank and laid down to isolate them from the background and horizon.

I have a mini softbox for my flashes but very rarely use it because any sort of wind makes it liable to be blown over.

Thanks for the info... great job as wouldn't have thought it was a bare flash :)

For two people at that sort of distance you don't really need a softbox tbh, its the closer stuff where you want to get the light closer the model where a softbox becomes more worthwhile.

One of the photo booths I did at a wedding this year I had to use bare flash heads for the front lighting because I couldn't physically fit the umbrellas in the tight space I was in but tbh I don't think anyone would be able to spot the difference between those and the ones taken with umbrella's.

For two people at that sort of distance you don't really need a softbox tbh, its the closer stuff where you want to get the light closer the model where a softbox becomes more worthwhile.

One of the photo booths I did at a wedding this year I had to use bare flash heads for the front lighting because I couldn't physically fit the umbrellas in the tight space I was in but tbh I don't think anyone would be able to spot the difference between those and the ones taken with umbrella's.

Hi thanks for the tips... I was just asking as someone on here had used a bounce umbrella for a similar style shot and got good results, but using bare flash here certainly seems to have done the trick perfectly :)

Back