YV........ something you might like better the Jaffa Cakes

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Saw these in tesco earlier and thought of you (y)

bic_zpsf6189015.jpg

They do the biscuits crushed up as a spread. Either smooth or lumpy. Its wierdly delicious!

I think we are in need of a Confectionery themed SS this year
opening-christmas-gift-smiley-emoticon_zpsd986ef67.gif

Not seen that Jim, will keep an eye out, but the biscuits seem to be hard to come by these days, lot of shops that used to stock them don't any more :(

Not seen that Jim, will keep an eye out, but the biscuits seem to be hard to come by these days, lot of shops that used to stock them don't any more :(

I think my friends got if in France unfortunately. Worth getting hold of though. ;)

I'll bring them to the Howletts meet for you (y)
Not a big chocolate lover here :)

You're welcome :)
I do like the plain ones though
Just don't leave them laying around !!!!!

I think my friends got if in France unfortunately. Worth getting hold of though. ;)

Waitrose do it, it is bloody lovely, really yummy in toast or even just a gert great spoonful all by Itself.

Last edited:
I had some of these once.
I daren't have one again.
They are the work of the devil.

I have in my treat drawer a certain Cadburys product only available in the antipodes. Coconut and cherry covered in plain chocolate. £50 + P&P. Actually, that would be off classifieds trading, so I withdraw the offer!!! :p

I had some of these once.
I daren't have one again.
They are the work of the devil.

You'll have to fight Yvonne to share them :D

No...no no.....Yv can have them.
I can't be turned to the dark side (again) :LOL:

Oooh is that a challenge, looks like another trip to tesco for me (y):LOL:

Well if we all turn up at the meet with a packet, get some coffee what more could we want:D

Something without chocolate perhaps :shrug:

I have in my treat drawer a certain Cadburys product only available in the antipodes. Coconut and cherry covered in plain chocolate. £50 + P&P. Actually, that would be off classifieds trading, so I withdraw the offer!!! :p

OMG cherry ripes......My former school friends sends them to me regularly in return for british maltesers...apparently the aussie one's aren't all that :LOL:

Back