YV'5?

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
Bet her other 1/2's pleased our Yvonne has slightly more normal tastes!

A couple I took back in May but don't think I got around to posting back then.

DSCF0588
by gpn63, on Flickr

Which was on

DSCF0589
by gpn63, on Flickr

Off side suspension's a bit suspect!!!

Classic.......................:)

More like vintage!

Bet her other 1/2's pleased our Yvonne has slightly more normal tastes!

I could be very happy with that particular Yv - a close-coupled Phantom II ... although obviously I'd have to see the arse of it; is it pert and sporting rather than a great big formal structure bustling out the back? :whistle:

TBH, I can't remember! I think it's fairly formal and boxy rather than sporty but it is a Rolls rather than a Bentley... BTW, this year's VSCC at Wiscombe is on the 11th of May should one be interested? Bed and transport easily arranged!

.. this year's VSCC at Wiscombe is on the 11th of May should one be interested? Bed and transport easily arranged!

That's both tempting and kind. The only fly in the ointment is that May 17th and 18th is the weekend of the TP Megameet at Whipsnade and obviously I have to minimise the exposure I have to Talk Photography members in any one month! :p

If you make sure someone's busy for the 11th so can't accompany you down, your TP member exposure will be the same as if you stayed at home or don't staff members (site, not work!) count? We do aim for kindness and temptation.

I could mention the Napier Bentley but that might be unkind, so I won't!

Back