Yvonne calling Marcel!! Yvonne calling Marcel!!

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Come in Marcel. There is something dodgy going on at the Cotswold park.

Gremlin_zps9f943275.jpg

Last edited:
"One to beam up".:)

What you on Rich, that certainly isn't me :thinking::wave:
That looks like a canon camera strap :puke:

Thanks Yvonne, don't think I ever been to the cotswolds when \Rich is there, or met him,now if he decided to come to whipsnade on Saturday he could get a real picture

Thanks Yvonne, don't think I ever been to the cotswolds when \Rich is there, or met him,now if he decided to come to whipsnade on Saturday he could get a real picture

embarrassing confession, I know who it is, or rather, have met I think, but can't think of forum name :confused: It IS possible I have met WAY too many people from this place :LOL:

I know that feeling when I turn up at a meet and ask who someone is, oops sorry Gary :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I got no idea what you girls are on about :wacky: :nuts:

Is that a promise Ingrid :naughty: :D

Is that a promise Ingrid :naughty: :D

Yep if you turn up, which of course you won't

Well you obviously haven't had too much of the hard stuff yet, you can remember how to edit thread titles :p

It's called cheating YV, so he thinks he can make us look silly, of course he forgets that mods have powers ;)

Actually |I should be flattered as I think Zeitghost is a lot younger then me :D

Yep if you turn up, which of course you won't

It's called cheating YV, so he thinks he can make us look silly.

As if :D As much as I would love to meet the two of you and share a packet of jaffa`s I no can do at the moment. You know what they say about the best things in life though :)

:yv:

Excuses, excuses, or is that scared

and the answer to you question is they are free:D

Back