Zuiko 24mm F2.8 vintage and digital images

Personally I think the Minolta Rokkor is better but the Oly does have the fact that it's very compact going for it and I do just love the way the Zuiko 24 and 28mm f2.8 and 50mm f1.8 lenses look, they're lovely little things.

TLDR springs to mind. I'll summarise - The Zuiko 24mm is awesome.
Thank you. I will never understand why someone thinks it's a good idea to post a link you a 10-minute video without a single word of explanation.

Thank you. I will never understand why someone thinks it's a good idea to post a link you a 10-minute video without a single word of explanation.

There were several words in the title explaining what the video is, and the video talks about the lens. Not quite sure where you are going with this one.

You're a strange bunch... The OP posts a video and you complain about there being no text telling you the end and it being too long...

May I suggest a nice colourful episode of Teletubbies for those who can't watch a 10 minute vid about an old lens on a photography equipment forum :D

Why not just sit back with a cup of tea or move on... :D

You're a strange bunch... The OP posts a video and you complain about there being no text telling you the end and it being too long...

May I suggest a nice colourful episode of Teletubbies for those who can't watch a 10 minute vid about an old lens on a photography equipment forum :D

Why not just sit back with a cup of tea or move on... :D

It was hardly riveting viewing was it? Like a lot of things on youtube and the web in general, video was totally unnecessary for the content it provided.

Thanks for the video. Always interesting to see stuff from good wide manual lenses too.

Keep it up mate. Ignore the whingers. "Woof woof" put it best.

In my humble opinion the negativity directed towards the OP and his sharings is totally unnecessary.
You're quite right. The moderators should immediately delete any post which does not bestow fawning praise on all media displayed herein. ;)

Back