ZX10R in action

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Been wanting to do some photography with a few mates on there bikes. sadly i cant get images of myself so took a few of my mate on his ZX10R playing on a nice set of bends.

This is the first time i have tried this sort of photography so please let me know where i could improve.

Thanks in advance and hope you like

untitled-5244 by matthews677, on Flickr

untitled-5243 by matthews677, on Flickr

untitled-5257 by matthews677, on Flickr

untitled-5256 by matthews677, on Flickr

untitled-5245 by matthews677, on Flickr

Hi Paul,

I'm no expert, but I wonder if you'd have been better positioned on the inside of the bend. Looking at the shadows I would say you've caught the riders dark side, and with a black bike and leathers its left him looking pretty well, well dark. Also, I know they are only small pictures but a tighter crop may have been better?

I think 4 is my favourite, he seems to have a bit more of lean going on!

Cheers, Mike.

Rider looks like he's parked on the bend IMO. Inside of the bend, and a lower shutter speed IMO.

Also looks like it was shot near the middle of the day when light it rather harsh.

they were shot at about 2.30pm. i was really unsure at what sort of shutter speeds to use so i stuck it on AV mode and let the camera sort it out whilst i played with various stops and iso's. As for positioning i will try and move spots next time and see how they come out. cheers for the feedback :)

Tell him from me that the green ones are faster!!

Alan

Not a bad effort but on your next outing I would move about a bit and try a few different positions. As for settings I would stick the camera in tv mode and work from 1/80th of a second upto 1/250th of a second as that's what I do when I am photographing bikes. Mind you it also depends on whether your panning for the shots.

Back