Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Tash Day 28

Tash Decadancember Wk 04 Pc 07 by Kev_H, on Flickr

It felt like i'd lost everything. With the breakdown of my family went my hopes and dreams of a quiet and happy retirement.

I didn't bear a grudge, no conviction. It was just a way of channeling my pain...

.. here i blackened out a softbox, placed underneath the scene and revealed only the area covered by the grill the model is standing on, i then revealed a portion along the rear of the scene and cut out a skyline. the flash wasn't at full strength else defo blown areas... though it did take a take or two.. :shrug:

Day 31

Decadancember Wk 05 Pc 03 by Kev_H, on Flickr

a shot of a local librarian i'd been given the wink to by my daughter...for having purple hair...well fringe ..or there abouts she says... BIG effort in asking her if i could photograph her...well her hair anyway...

Like these Kev, looking forward to see what January has install for our viewing (y)

thanks again Michael, its been a tough month, late a few times etc....and i'm mad enough to consider even more projects/challenges to push me (probably over the edge) .. further in my bus trip (y)

Well there we have it... the last self portrait of 2011.

As for January .... well I am going to keep to selective colour but its going to get harder i do believe, so i won't be sticking purely to the 50mm, i want to keep my hand in with my 100-400mm..

A big thanks goes to the Haus der Lila, without them..the colour purple would be confined to Goth parties and the Teletubbies i wonder...nothing wrong with goths, but i wear black too and nobody tries to bite me??? i must pack in eating garlic

So out with the Haus and in with the new, to which i hand the mantle onto the 'Occultus Moenia' ... bringing (hopefully) the month titled 'Fresh OJ' ... i've been informed its Orange January... so any guesses what the colour might be.

Thanks for everyone who has supported me with encouraging comments (y)

Happy New Year to you all ...

Day 31

Decadancember Wk 05 Pc 03 by Kev_H, on Flickr

a shot of a local librarian i'd been given the wink to by my daughter...for having purple hair...well fringe ..or there abouts she says... BIG effort in asking her if i could photograph her...well her hair anyway...

Cracking photograph and nice one for asking her.

Love the Spock ears and the hint of a smile.

1/2 inch of the right for me.

Cheers.

Cracking photograph and nice one for asking her.

Love the Spock ears and the hint of a smile.

1/2 inch of the right for me.

Cheers.

to the right i imagine you meant.... Andy??? it was brave enough of me to ask a pretty woman to pose for me in the middle of a library ...as for spook ears..she was willing to give me a vulcan death grip :naughty: ..or did she suggest pon farr :nuts:

Kev, you've set yourself a high standard to follow...

Good luck...do you have access to an orange bra of will you have to purchase one :naughty:

...andy...a little paulie once told me about the Hue slider in ps.... now i can reuse the same one ... its good for the environment ..recycling

...and you're just getting me back for telling you about ..high standard..:D but i think the Occultus Moenia are up to it.. (y)

loving the hair...great finish to December...looking forward to Jan :) well done mate

love the start to jan, hadnt realised there was anothe rpage on the thread when i mad emy first post, so missed the OJ shot

Nice to see that your still going strong with your challenge Kev, I love the your use of selective colouring some of the very best that I've seen too often it can look a little meh but you seem to find very good subjects a lot of the time (y)

Matt

Nice to see that your still going strong with your challenge Kev, I love the your use of selective colouring some of the very best that I've seen too often it can look a little meh but you seem to find very good subjects a lot of the time (y)

Matt

thanks Matt... orange will be a tough colour... its a lot of product and vegatables... but i'm hoping for some bigger shots..(y)

thanks Matt... orange will be a tough colour... its a lot of product and vegatables... but i'm hoping for some bigger shots..(y)

Get to your nearest airport that has easyjet service (y) lot's of orange there (y)

MWHCVT said:
Get to your nearest airport that has easyjet service (y) lot's of orange there (y)

Lol....so stansted it is then.... And a whole month of shooting portraits of the cabin staff.....hang on...you're onto an idea there...???? Omg... You think they'd let me...or have I been watching too much James bond this last few days...

Mmmmm...and someone mentioned jaffa cakes the other day... They have orange centres? .... What do you think mish money penny....;)

Hiya Kev,

Happy New Year .....

Orange is both mine and Reuben's favourite colour, so I guess we will be watching this month with interest ;)

Cheers

Dawn

Back