Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

okay so today i took a walk to one of my favourite places today, there are 3 resident red kites and a family of hares, went up there to get a landscape shoot but to my surprise the hares were out and about and very keen today, so ended up shooting them instead

day 19, winter hare

day 19, winter hare by aralia.photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
what a great shot Hayley ..... well done :clap:

I love your snow photo but today's is spectacular - absolutely fantastic job, Hayley! :clap:(y)

and yes i thought that but when i did it lost some of the detail in the snow so left it as it was

Don't worry about the losing detail in the snow the hare is the star of the show here! What a brilliant picture and an excellent addition to your 365. I am insanely jealous. I had a quick play in photoshop and just upping the exposure by one stop makes is pop!

Oooh, nice shoes, Hayley and I love your photo of them! :)

Liking the new shoes - good positioning too! That hare shot is superb - really well done on a tricky subject in tricky lighting conditions!

nice shot today Hayley :) Dont think I'd wear them in this weather either

Nice shoes and good shot of them.

Are they the ones that have a built in heel?

i have heard of it but unware of how to do it??

You need a tripod, and ideally a remote shutter. You need to take multiple images using manual focus of the shoes, all focussing on slightly different areas. Then in photoshop you can stack the images up! Theres a link to a tutorial in my 365 :D

If you have a tripod that goes low to the floor its helpful, if not perhaps put the item on a table and the tripod next too it :)

these are currently set up on a table well ware, but i have a soft box tripod (well thats what i think it is haha was giving to me) its about 5 cm high tripod lol

my actual tripod does go low to the ground so that could be used

Back