Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

thanks guys, yes they are cute this one was very bouncy to think of a better word, would not sit still and when he did he was allways upside down or pointing his bum at me ( think he knew what i wanted haha) but managed to get a couple of good ones

Aw, very cute - well spotted and you are right, they tend to bounce about all over the place! :)

Great shot - Im learning not to move, blink or even breathe while trying to get a shot of the birds :LOL:

it's looks almost shattered, is the some sort of messing in the way it's made :thinking: that said I do like it (y) I wonder if you could have shined a light from the side to try and create some refraction in it?

it is almost shattered it was like that when i bought it new so i only assume its sposed to be its hanging from the celling so putting a light from the otherside is kinda hard haha but could of worked if it was achevable haha

hayley.price said:
it is almost shattered it was like that when i bought it new so i only assume its sposed to be its hanging from the celling so putting a light from the otherside is kinda hard haha but could of worked if it was achevable haha

A broken heart, hopefully you've never got a real one :) I didn't realise it was on your ceiling I guess that could make lighting it an issue

Lovely shot Hayley :)

yes haha ill get a ladder and some balance haha :p

and thanks vince

oh can I watch, scratch that can I film it and we'll spit the £250 from you've been frame :naughty:

Some nice shots there. I quite like day 29, can't quite put my finger on why. Love the brown tones in it, maybe that's it :)

Two beautiful shots but Day 30 is great .... such a beautiful dog :D

Great shot Hayley - love the colouring in it :clap: I know what you mean about scratched containers :LOL: used a CD cover for one of my shots and forgot that the camera picks up EVERYTHING :LOL:

As you've said, the container needs to be brand new idealy. I think this photo is way too dark! Needs a bit exposure boost. Good first attempt though!

Not as sharp as it could be to be 100% honest

May I ask what lens & Settings you used??

Les (y)

A macro or prime lens would be much better for this.
Your aperture needs to be f8 or smaller.
I'd also reduce the ISO to 100.
Mount on a tripod and light from above.

yea i dont own a macro lens and my prime doesn't focus how i want it to, am hopefully going to get a macro once i have saved up for it lol it takes me a little while i like my food to much haha

it was set up on a tripod and i set it up on a clear plastic container with the colours light from underneath that is how i read up to do it is how you suggest a better way?

yea i dont own a macro lens and my prime doesn't focus how i want it to, am hopefully going to get a macro once i have saved up for it lol it takes me a little while i like my food to much haha

it was set up on a tripod and i set it up on a clear plastic container with the colours light from underneath that is how i read up to do it is how you suggest a better way?

I'd light it from above with a desk lamp or something like that.
Then put some coloured material/paper under the bowl to give a nice effect :)

Nice one :) very creepy like The Birds film :D :clap:

Back