Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

Nice contrast in the shoes. Prefer the rabbit shot though. But I'd be tempted to brighten it up a bit to get whiter snow. Lovely shot though :)

Beautiful fountain shot and agree that the people add something to it :) Not sure of the second myself - a chair maybe?

I like the fountain. :) My OH has hundreds of DVDs too - I've about 30 and we watched one (of his) on Sat evening and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd used the DVD player (it wasn't even connected to the TV!).

Great image ! I have seen this before but can't work out how it's done. Could you share please ? Wishing you well with your challenge (y)

good start to your 356:

I like the Hare image - shame the snow looks grey though my only critique on that shot

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
My OH is an avid DVD collector as well ( I say obsessive but for some reason he disagrees :LOL:) Great shot and love the Mints - great use of DOF :)

A nice update since my last visit into your thread (y) I'm loving that fountain, it looks rather spectacular, having the people in frame really shows its scale :clap: some interesting titles in the collection too (y)

day 25 and 26 have been taken from my mobile phone as u havnt had a chance to get the camera out so here goes

day 25, believe your warm

day 25, believe your warm by aralia.photos, on Flickr

taken using instragram on my samsung galaxy y

and todays day 26, looking out

day 26, looking out by aralia.photos, on Flickr

not to everyones taste but i tried to do something different taken using my samsung galaxy y but no instragram has been used on this one

Back