Jessops 360AFD flash

Name
Ray
Edit My Images
Yes
Just bought myself a basic auto flash for my 1000D for £69 from Jessops - £30 off £99 list price, free delivery.

Ordered Saturday night, delivered Monday. Seems not bad.:cool:

Discount available with cut-out voucher in Jessops ad in magazines (saw this in PhotoPlus), or online using these codes:

Canon fit discount code JES360CAN

Nikon fit discount code JES360NIK

Sony fit discount code JES360SON

Maybe a nice stocking filler for someone looking for a starter flash or a slave.(y)

Ray

Ta, someone at work looking for one, sent an email to tell em.

bargain just ordered one for tomorrow pickup
now comes up at 69-99 when added to the basket
use quidco 5% off then another 8% back through quidco works out at 61-17p

Last edited:
Even better now.

It is down to £69.99 and you can still add the codes in the first post and Quidco 8%.

I have just reserved one for £39.99.

Even better now.

It is down to £69.99 and you can still add the codes in the first post and Quidco 8%.

Get 5% off everything with the voucher code QUIDCOFIVE ( this code excludes all web exclusive deals, gift vouchers, extended warranties, all DSLRs and all lenses, Jessops Photo products, Canon Ixus 100 (all colours) Nikon Coolpix P6000 8GB bundle and the new Olmpus Pen EP-1 models.) Please note that your cashback will be declined if you any other voucher code other than the one above. Jessops offer cashback on reserve and collect items that are ordered online.

:shrug:

You can only add one of the codes. Either quidcofive or Nikon fit discount code JES360NIK.

If you add the second one it brings it down to £39.99. If you add quidcofive it takes the original price back upto £69.99.

I think you can then still go through Quidco for the normal 8% CB.

I am not really worried if I get the extra 8% or not. I have already had a text back from Jessops saying it is ready for collect at £39.99.

Don't use the quidco voucher code, make the purchase via the link to Jessops from quidco, you get 8% cashback.

Just picked one up, cheers to the OP

Even better now.

Just reserved 2 to be collected at lunch for less than £80.

Still not quite as cheap as the 2 Sunpak PF30Z's I picked up from Curry's the other day for £19.99 each.

Shame they were Canon fit.

Ordered Mine!! Not bad when its £99, but its in the sale at £69, then use the code to get it to £39!!

Great find, many thanks!!!

Bought mine on Wednsday using the code above - £69. Could have got the same today but for £39. Gutted!!

Oh well - still cheaper than normal

Just picked my one up, that was the biggest double take I have ever seen in a shop.

The manager went away to get it from the store, typed it into the computer and then looked again at what she had in here hand. Check the screen again and asked how I got it for that price.

It was still £99 on their shelf and she said the cheapest she could get it for with staff discount was £80.

There might be a new member on here soon !!!!

Not picked mine up yet so I redone the order (got to love my iPhone)
next stop pick up

Bought mine on Wednsday using the code above - £69. Could have got the same today but for £39. Gutted!!

Oh well - still cheaper than normal

Buy another and return with the receipt from the first one???

Do you reckon I'd be able to do that? It's not been used as yet, so suppose there is no reason why not???

If you go to Jessop's web site and look on the left hand side at the bottom it states that you can return items unused (its talking about christmas presents). You have nothing really to lose, just give it a try. I have ordered 2 and will probably buy another 1 or 2 next week as slave flashes.......

Thanks OP just ordered one

Spike

Well, a friend of mine will be a bit excited with their Xmas pressie. He's been thinking about getting a flash for some time. I'd even thought about buying one of these second-hand, MPB has one for £64.

Thanks, just ordered one in Sony fit for £39.99 - cheers OP et al :)

picked mine up and a charger and two sets of batteries for 58-00
definitely a bargain even if i never use it
thanks to the op

(y)Thanks for the nod on this one.

Just ordered a couple and free delivery too!

Looking forward to playing - now to convince my good wife that I really need some wireless gadgetry to make the most of them!

Just ordered one, amazing price, £39.00 Early Christmass present to myself.:D

Dave

(y)Thanks for the nod on this one.

Just ordered a couple and free delivery too!

Looking forward to playing - now to convince my good wife that I really need some wireless gadgetry to make the most of them!

Are you in my house?? :thinking: :LOL: :LOL:

Just picked mine up and busy playing with it...and blinding my kids!! Thanks to the OP

Yay! Just ordered one as a spare - what a bargain! Thanks to the OP !!!

Just reserved mine for the D50, BARGAIN lol, thanks very much!

Out of interest...will this work on my Fuji S3 Pro? Or is it only lenses that Fuji links itself with Nikon?

Just reserved mine for the D50, BARGAIN lol, thanks very much!

Out of interest...will this work on my Fuji S3 Pro? Or is it only lenses that Fuji links itself with Nikon?

The S3 Pro uses DTTL not iTTL so I'm not sure. Depends if the flash supports DTTL.

You can certainly use the Nikon SB-800 on the S3 Pro.

Back