Jessops 360AFD flash

Just reserved mine for the D50, BARGAIN lol, thanks very much!

Out of interest...will this work on my Fuji S3 Pro? Or is it only lenses that Fuji links itself with Nikon?

INteresting if it does, means it may work with my S9600. Or not as is probably the case. FUji flashes are too espensive.

I think the Nikon and Sony ones are only TTL, but the Canon one is e-TTL.

The LCD panel of the Nikon one does show the camera F-stop, ISO, focal length etc. Not sure if this is standard for TTL.

Looking forward to playing - now to convince my good wife that I really need some wireless gadgetry to make the most of them!

I did not realise until I got it, this has an optical slave sensor, so will do wireless to an extent

Just picked mine up and busy playing with it...and blinding my kids!! Thanks to the OP

Grayman
Can you please confirm it works with EOS 40D. I know the 40D is listed as your kit but just wanted to check its fitted to it
Anyone have a list for compatibility, can't see it on their website?

Thanks

Grayman
Can you please confirm it works with EOS 40D. I know the 40D is listed as your kit but just wanted to check its fitted to it
Anyone have a list for compatibility, can't see it on their website?

Thanks

Hi there,

It seems to work fine with my 40D. There is a small lcd on the back of the flash and it correctly registers my aperture, ISO and focal length, so I would say yes.

Ouch!:puke: Missed out on the extra discount....still a bargain nonetheless

Ray

well i've reserved one for collection tomorrow - just got to figure out how to print out the page, as my printer is on the blink :(

well i've reserved one for collection tomorrow - just got to figure out how to print out the page, as my printer is on the blink :(

I didnt need to show it they just asked for my surname. I did opt for the text message which contains order number and value.

Just make a note of the ref number and you will be fine.You can also get a txt sent to your phone when you make a reservation.

Just looking at these .

Can anyone confirm (quickly before I go to bed) that the Canon version will work as an optical slave ?

Cheers

Anth

cheers guys, i did opt for the text message so that should be fine then.

Also cheers to the thread starter. :)

Hi, i'd like to get one of these as a present. Would this operate with a Nikon D300? its not listed on jessop's list.

Much Appreciated.

Hi, i'd like to get one of these as a present. Would this operate with a Nikon D300? its not listed on jessop's list.

Much Appreciated.

Yes should work fine, buying one for Mrs_C, one for Camasaki and another one to put with my second camera so that I can keep both the SBs with the D700 :) Top find this one.

Do you think someone at Jessops is going to get the sack?

i wonder how much they pay for them
tried mine out last night and i am very pleased with it
didnt fancy paying 200-00 quid for a flash that may only get used every now and then

I did not realise until I got it, this has an optical slave sensor, so will do wireless to an extent

Now you're ruining my chances of buying gadgets!!! :crying:

Thanks for the info. :D

Sorry, the voucher you have entered has expired or is no longer active.

just got this when I tried the Nikon voucher

Was just gonna get another one but the voucher codes are no longer working :crying:

Oh well, at least I got one. (y)

anybody recomend a little case or pouch for these

Worthing Jessops are now my friend!! Got one yesterday for £39.99. I already have one which is broken, boxed the broken one up, took it back to the store with the newest reciept. Changed it over no questions!!! Good for customers! (y) not so good staff training :thumbsdown: :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just got my home, had a little play with it works like a treat.

I wasn't really after a flash unit but for this price why not hey lol!

The bloke in the shop made me laugh, he said when he got in first thing, his first job was to confirm and pic out x4 orders for flash units.

I only said 'I'm here to collect and order I placed last night' - he said 'Don't suppose it's for a flash unit is it?' lol

Just picked mine up - 1x Nikon fit, and 1x Sony fit.

Excellent value :)

Just checked myself and they have definitely been deleted. Still they are not at all bad for £70. I'm a bit miffed as I nearly ordered five to begin with!!

bum...I missed this - anyone got a nikon fit they are keen to sell for a bit of a mark-up?

Last edited:
I've got the jessops 300AFDC, anyone know how it compares to this on on offer?

I've got the jessops 300AFDC, anyone know how it compares to this on on offer?

It's not quite as good BUT the offer is over now. Just picked 2 up, one for mrs_c and one for a birthday present for next year!

Back