Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
What a great company this is, I have bought a few bodies and lenses off them at great prices, and chuffed to have bought for the cheapest price at the time, and probably still is, a 5DMK3 in a deal which was passed on to a few other members on here:).

http://panamoz.com/

Last edited:
I've just ordered (last night) a Canon 60D. i'll leave feedback (good or bad) at the end of the deal.

:)

..to say in this section what a great company this is, having bought a few bodies and lenses off them at great prices, and chuffed to have bought the cheapest price at the time for a 5DMK3 and probably still is, a deal which was passed on to a few other members on here:).

Hello Mal,

Good to hear about the buying experience, I'm about to buy a Canon lens and just wanted to know what invoice type paperwork is supplied (for duty/vat purposes)?

I'll want to take the lens abroad at some point and don't want UK Customs demanding duty/vat on my return!

Thanks.

i have heard nothing but good things of this company and i would not hesitate to give them some of my hard earned cash.

I'll second Mal, great to deal with and no problems delivering my 5d3 in two days from Hong Kong. Thanks again panamoz

Hello Mal,

Good to hear about the buying experience, I'm about to buy a Canon lens and just wanted to know what invoice type paperwork is supplied (for duty/vat purposes)?

I'll want to take the lens abroad at some point and don't want UK Customs demanding duty/vat on my return!

Thanks.

I'm interested quite seriously in this...as a professional cameraman...but feel that you are **** stirring.

I have never once ever been asked to produce an invoice to prove that i've paid VAT on a single item of camera equipment at any UK airport, nor had anything but help from customs with duplicate lists and carnets.

If i'm incorrect and your experience is different, then please do correct me and put me in my rightful place...otherwise...:wave:

Ordered a Canon 60D Twin Lens Kit from Panamoz, nothing but a rave review, was able to track my parcel all the way... Item recieved in 3-4 days to Northern Ireland.

Outstanding Value.

Only problem I had was changing the language on the camera to English lol :p

Thanks Panamoz, will definately deal with you again.

I'm interested quite seriously in this...as a professional cameraman...but feel that you are **** stirring.

I have never once ever been asked to produce an invoice to prove that i've paid VAT on a single item of camera equipment at any UK airport, nor had anything but help from customs with duplicate lists and carnets.

If i'm incorrect and your experience is different, then please do correct me and put me in my rightful place...otherwise...:wave:

That is not my intention, I don't have any personal experience of this but there are plenty of posts on forums where goods have been seized until proof of purchase is made available.

It's a genuine concern and I'm not picking on Panamoz, I've asked the same question of DigitalRev and OneStopShop. Since all charges are "paid" by the sender they should be able to provide a piece of paper for future reference....:thinking:

That is not my intention, I don't have any personal experience of this but there are plenty of posts on forums where goods have been seized until proof of purchase is made available.

It's a genuine concern and I'm not picking on Panamoz, I've asked the same question of DigitalRev and OneStopShop. Since all charges are "paid" by the sender they should be able to provide a piece of paper for future reference....:thinking:

I do not see your post as stirring things up, but out of interest can you post a link to a forum post about someone having their kit seized until proof of purchase is produced, I have googled it and can't find anything related.

I do not see your post as stirring things up, but out of interest can you post a link to a forum post about someone having their kit seized until proof of purchase is produced, I have googled it and can't find anything related.

I don't believe it would ever happen either, as no one carries around all the receipts for their electricals with them.

:plus1:

Just more 'grapevine' rubbish me thinks.

Hi everyone, this is Tina from Panamoz.com. I would like to thank everyone for your support. We really appreciate it, and it means a lot to us to see happy customers.

And a special thanks to Galaxy66!

Soon we will bring a lot of great offers to forum members. Don't forget to watch this space :)

I ordered my new lens Monday night and it arrived this afternoon. Good communication and I could track it all the way. I am very satisfied with Panamoz.

panamoz said:
Hi everyone, this is Tina from Panamoz.com. I would like to thank everyone for your support. We really appreciate it, and it means a lot to us to see happy customers.

And a special thanks to Galaxy66!

Soon we will bring a lot of great offers to forum members. Don't forget to watch this space :)

I ordered a lens yesterday, now thinking I should have hung on and got an even better deal. My timing is NEVER right. Oh well.

crofter said:
I'm going to buy a Sigma 150-500 as soon as I can raise some cash, Panamoz has the best deal at the moment.

That's what I ordered Friday. Still showing as 'processing'. Would like to see it change to 'shipped'.

I travel all over the world and not once has anyone asked to see a receipt (nor would I carry them) for any of my camera kit...

Would you do the same for any other item?

*** Mods please feel free to delete this as you say, not the place :)

Last edited:
I don't have any personal experience of this but there are plenty of posts on forums where goods have been seized until proof of purchase is made available.

There is nothing in those links to back up your statement, the first one is irrelevant, there are lots of laws and regulations in this country, what matter is how rigidly they are implemented.

The second one is as you correctly describe it, only a discussion.

Only in the third link does it mention one instance, that is not from the person involved, was posted 6 years ago, and goes on to describe something that supposedly happened a "few" years previously!!

So where are all these other posts in forums that should have us all frightened to take our gear through customs without proof of purchase :shrug:

As this is not the place to discuss this I have started another thread here in the relevant section

Last edited:
I ordered a 150-500 late Tuesday evening and have been updated all the way and tracked the parcel. It's due here tomorrow and I cannot wait!

Has anyone had any dealings with any warranty problems? Looking to get a Nikon D7000 as the new price is about the same as second hand UK bodies are going for. Seems more sensible to go for a new one over a used item.

"Has anyone had any dealings with any warranty problems? Looking to get a Nikon D7000 as the new price is about the same as second hand UK bodies are going for. Seems more sensible to go for a new one over a used item."

I was looking at the same thing. I've been looking on the bay and used models are still fetching good prices. £608 gets me a brand new one delivered from here.

ordered a 5d mk3 and 17-40, aswel as a sekonic light meter on thursday. Tina was first class at replying to my messages and was a very smooth transaction so far. looking forward to receiving my items to complete my review.

posted this before, but don't mind posting again!;

Bought a Canon 24-105mm f4 L from Panamoz last month.
£600 was a hell of a lot of money for me to part with, especially just for a lens!
but considering these were almost £300 more in the UK i did a bit of research, emailed them and got very very fast reply's from Tina so i went for it.
Ordered on Fri, arrived Monday. Brilliant. With Fed Ex you can track it all the way.
Couldn't praise them enough. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Just sent the amount of £1985 directly into Kei Wah Yeung's account. Will await for confirmation of the order and payment received. Order number is 18772s.

Ordered a canon 60D late Thursday night, UPS delivered it at 2pm today. Came with English plug and manual. Very pleased!

yes but i have been communicating via email and they have confirmed the order with an invoice sent to me yesterday. However, I have not heard back since I sent the payment.

The website has shown out of stock for weeks true, however a lot of people have confirmed that they have been able to order the Mark 3 from them.

yes but i have been communicating via email and they have confirmed the order with an invoice sent to me yesterday. However, I have not heard back since I sent the payment.

The confirmation you will receive will be the shipping details the last thing I bought was confirmed the next day.

Thanks Galaxy. I am eagerly waiting for the shipping confirmation from them. They have not replied to any emails since I sent the payment yesterday so hoping to hear from them soon now.

ALi

showing as out of stock on the website, and has been for weeks now!

Tina, are these in stock?
Regards

Hello Carlo, thanks for your interest. It is in stock, and we're doing a bank transfer special at £1995, all inclusive. If you're interested in more details, feel free to drop us a message at support@panamoz.com

What % of the total do you get if you pay via a bank transfer?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back