£200 cashback when you buy a D300s and lens over £400.

Here's hoping Canon do something similar on the 7D (y)

Bet we could be waiting a while though :shrug:

Here's hoping Canon do something similar on the 7D (y)

Bet we could be waiting a while though :shrug:

:agree:
Been a while since Canon had any decent cashback schemes.

OooErrr...! :)

So, where's the cheapest place about eligible to get the cashback offer honoured by Nikon UK (*thinks that it's time to u/g the D300). And, what lenses around the £400 mark are in the mix with this offer?

OooErrr...! :)

So, where's the cheapest place about eligible to get the cashback offer honoured by Nikon UK (*thinks that it's time to u/g the D300). And, what lenses around the £400 mark are in the mix with this offer?

Ah, well therein lies the rub, the cheapest place for bodies may not be the cheapest for lenses, so you might need to do a bit of hunting around to get a deal that actually saves you anything much at all.....

The Nikon prices haven't changed much for months, so they're trying to stimulate some sales, or maybe clear some stock for the D300S replacement. ;)

The D300S + 16-85mm is a nice combination. ;) The lens just getting over the £400 threshold. (if you pay a few quid more to get the £200 back) :LOL:

The offer is on for quite a long time, so long enough for shops to get stock in for whatever combination you want. :shrug:

Any suggestions on where the cheapest D300s / 16-85 combo can be got then, redhead17, one that gets eligibility for the current offer?

Cue Stuart from Digital Depot?

park cameras are a good bet, their prices are always close to the lowest, and they have just increased the price of the 16-85 to £400!!!

I would suggest giving Stuart a ring at Digital Depot. He is a member on here and an advertisers, he will do his best to better any deals anyway.

Any suggestions on where the cheapest D300s / 16-85 combo can be got then, redhead17, one that gets eligibility for the current offer?

I got my D300S + 16-85mm from RGB Photo at the beginning of March for £1,530 and they were the cheapest place I could have got both items together from. I could have saved a fiver buying separately, but decided I'd rather receive one box and both items arriving at the same time. One is no good without the other. ;)

Prices have only come down only about £12ish since March, where the body has come down, but the lens has gone up slightly. :shrug:

RGB Photo don't have the 16-85mm in stock at the moment, but at £1,518 I think they are still the cheapest overall. Wilkinson Cameras seem to be the best of the rest at £1,525.

There may be better deals about but this is just using Camerapricebuster for 5-10 minutes.

Maybe Digital Depot can come on here and match or hopefully beat those prices.

The offer is on for awhile so no need to rush into things if you're considering purchases. ;)

Wilkinson Cameras also sometimes offer as standard 2 years warrenty. I've used the Blackburn branch on a few occasions and must say Sara and her colleagues are very knowledgable and helpfull (y)

Nikon are still giving a 2 year warranty when you buy a UK camera and register it but it might help on the lens.

Back