16 @ 16 (April 15th - 21st. 2024)

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
First display thread of the year, 16mm at week 16.

Feel free to post your favourite image of the year so far, taken at the 16mm Focal length.

Rules.
  • Images must be taken at a FL to match that of 35mm FF relating to the display week, eg week 16 - 16mm FF or 10mm on Canon 1.6 crop etc..
  • Please keep Body & Lens combinations close to the full frame focal length equivalent.
  • Images must be taken from 1st January 2024 to the last day of the display week.
  • Images to be posted in the week that matches the FL. (2 weeks for 20 & 21mm).
  • No cropping except for tiny level if needed, remember this is about the FOV on the FL
  • No prizes or records kept, feel free to show your best/favourite image of the year so far at the matching FL. (No Theme)
  • Open to all, no sign up required and no need to enter them all, so feel free to dip in and out.
  • One image only.
  • Please list gear.
Images only - Link to chat thread here.

Week 16 Display dates - April 15th - 21st.

Last edited:
Canon 5Dii
16-35mm at 17 mm sorry zoom slipped hope you will forgive me
1/80 F20 ISO 100
Plus Flash EX430
5/3/24
roses_7384rs.jpg

I was hoping to get out and get a fresh picture but work has got in the way! Turns out I'm not shooting ultra wide as much as I used to!

Canon 5Diii - 17-40F4 L (@17mm, closest to 16mm I have) Taken January 2024 in the Antarctic.

Antarctic Bliss by James Anderton, on Flickr

Back