1dmkIV Availability

gary.. your back on canon.. start slagging nikons again :)

early around the house indications are good... tried my 24-70 which i have never been overly happy with and its great... around the house shots are no real indication so I wont bother posting...

wigan superleague rugby tonight... will shoot at various high iso :)

gary.. your back on canon.. start slagging nikons again :)

early around the house indications are good... tried my 24-70 which i have never been overly happy with and its great... around the house shots are no real indication so I wont bother posting...

wigan superleague rugby tonight... will shoot at various high iso :)

Last comment was purely based on jealosy :bonk:

Cant ever slag Nikons, theyre outstanding especially at high ISO, if the MK4 only matches the D3 in that department i'll be a happy bunny.

take some at 6400 toinght mate.

around the house shots 6400 is better than 3200 on the mkIII I think... My base iso will be 6400 tonight i think.. may do some lower... tonights more testing than actual work

Well I ahve added camera to the insurance and canon cps

But I cant find where to reg the warranty online.. i get taken to youconnect at canon but theres no option for warranty... anyone got a direct url or instructions to reg wararnty online.. ta? :)

If you register the device on the canon website does it not automatically register the warranty details? Im sure thats all I had to do with mine.....

I did my first game under floodlight tonight (TUE) and I am absoloutly blown away with iso 6400 its cleaner and better than iso 3200 on the mkIII Got lots of dark backgrounds dark players and they look great... was a league game so cant show..

Am at a really dark non league ground later (wed) and thats gonna really test the iso... will post from that... but suffice to say its everyhting i wanted it to be..

Just had email conformation mine will be shipped on the 15th

Another week... do you want to see anything at 6400 or will it kill you? :)

Back