1yr Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 20GB @Amazon - £73.49

According to Amazon up coming deal on the 20gb plan in 15 hours
guessing the deal was including Mcafee at £78.99

I've activated my two Adobe subscriptions bought today - I'm not doing anything with the mcAfee ones, I don't need them.

I've activated my two Adobe subscriptions bought today - I'm not doing anything with the mcAfee ones, I don't need them.

the one with mcfee is definitely includes desktop LR classic ?

Paid just under £94 for two in 2021 so I am hoping for a similar deal and I will stack - roll on midnight
That was Sunday, November 28, 2021

I wonder if this will actually happen again when we hit the actual Friday
£79 is OK, not terrible, but could be better. I too rather not fund mcvirus :LOL:

guessing the deal was including Mcafee at £78.99

Waited till the midnight Black Friday deal started on this just on its own and it stayed the exact same price of £119.99 so you are right by the look of it - £79 with free crappy anti virus I will never use - will wait for a better offer I think

That was a waste of time. Countdown and everything.
I guess this is the lowest it will get.

Bought one for my son

the one with mcfee is definitely includes desktop LR classic ?
The photography plan includes LR and LR Classic as standard

Reactions: RKC
Hi, sorry people but I am still a little confused on this.
I understand you get Lightroom Classic and Lightroom and of course Photoshop, what I cannot figure out is what version of Lightroom to use, what apart from storing images in the cloud is the big difference, I only do wildlife/bird photography and as a lot is done in low light I have DXO pure raw for any high ISO needs.
I did use Lightroom 6 perpetual a few years back but then the subscription and cost of Lightroom pushed me away and I use On1 photo raw but after trying as I mentioned in a previous post the cloud version of Lightroom I liked what the actual program could do apart from the restrictions of at the start only keeping files in the cloud not being able to send to DXO and get back into Lightroom was a pain, so anyway sorry for the long winded post. Russ.

A question I have bought the black Friday offer I am already paying monthly how does the offer work when you add the black Friday offer to my account do I have to do anything? had a look on Adobe website but couldn't find an answer

A question I have bought the black Friday offer I am already paying monthly how does the offer work when you add the black Friday offer to my account do I have to do anything? had a look on Adobe website but couldn't find an answer

It just stops taking payments for 12 months automatically.

Much as I hate to say it, at £69 per year I'm tempted to go for LR classic, since that's just the same as the regular update cost for on1. I really REALLY hate subscriptions, but cutting off ones nose etc. it would be nice not to have to always run RAWS through ACR before using LR 6.

As far as I can tell it'll just update the date when your next payment will be deducted. So if you redeem a one year voucher your next monthly payment will be after a year.

I have never paid them on monthly basis so this bit of a logical guess/deduction based on what I have seen on their website and my own account.
But I wouldn't put it beyond Adobe to be illogical and stupid.

Much as I hate to say it, at £69 per year I'm tempted to go for LR classic, since that's just the same as the regular update cost for on1. I really REALLY hate subscriptions, but cutting off ones nose etc. it would be nice not to have to always run RAWS through ACR before using LR 6.
I just requested a refund from On1 and Affinity photo and that about covers the cost of the Adobe plan for a year so have to say in this instance Adobe have come up trumps. Russ.

Hi, sorry people but I am still a little confused on this.
I understand you get Lightroom Classic and Lightroom and of course Photoshop, what I cannot figure out is what version of Lightroom to use, what apart from storing images in the cloud is the big difference, I only do wildlife/bird photography and as a lot is done in low light I have DXO pure raw for any high ISO needs.
I did use Lightroom 6 perpetual a few years back but then the subscription and cost of Lightroom pushed me away and I use On1 photo raw but after trying as I mentioned in a previous post the cloud version of Lightroom I liked what the actual program could do apart from the restrictions of at the start only keeping files in the cloud not being able to send to DXO and get back into Lightroom was a pain, so anyway sorry for the long winded post. Russ.

I hate(d) the subscription model as well, but I changed my mind about LR when I realised that Adobe were adding very useful new features to it at a rapid rate. I actually quite approve of Adobe at the moment!

This one is on a deal in 7 hours time this is the one I use and can use external editors such as topaz programs

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 20GB: Photoshop + Lightroom | 1 Year | PC/Mac | Download https://amzn.eu/d/d1cYakd
This is LIVE right now

I just bought 2 for £138 compared to the normal 1 year at £120, so that looks like a no-brainer if you have the funds? They stacked until November 2025, so no problems with that.

Last edited:
Have you had the confirmation email from Adobe yet? It has a link that you click to confirm and start the download/upgrade as appropriate.
No email from Adobe

Not in jumk folder. I'm speakling to Adobe through chat

In your Adobe account, you need to press the Redeem a Code button, enter the activation code and submit. Some while later Adobe will email a confirmation that it has accepted it, and you'll see the updated end date of your subscription.

No email from Adobe
it is not always easy to find the payment details on the Adobe, although the latest version is better. Under the My Account section, mine shows:

£9.98/mo

Next payment on Nov 30, 2024
Annual plan, paid monthly

I do not remember getting any confirmation emails from Adobe. Correction, they did confirm.

As mentioned above, perhaps it takes a while to update.

Last edited:
Back