2013 Wrap-Up

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
So, just to jump on the band wagon slightly I thought I'd post some of my favourites from my '13 season.

It's been a pretty good year in all I'd say. I've travelled abroad for the very first time (to Monza no less!), followed full seasons of both British GT and the Blancpain Endurance Series, going to 3 of the worlds best 24 hour races, experiencing WRC and achieving 'Highly Commended' in the Renault MSA Young Photographer award. So pretty good I think! Just got to think about how I can top it in 2014 now!

Any this may be a bit lengthy. But here's some of my favourites, more rambling and more photos on my websites 'photo review' of 2013 - http://www.adampigott.co.uk/2013/2013-a-photographic-review/

best-of-2013-01.jpg

best-of-2013-04.jpg

best-of-2013-09.jpg

best-of-2013-11.jpg

best-of-2013-13.jpg

best-of-2013-16.jpg

Love these Adam and good to see our beloved Oulton Park features in there, loads of variety and always good to see something different.

Nicely arty set there Adam, makes a great 2013 overview - would make a nice calendar from that lot too :D

Safe to say you're one of my favourite motorsport photographers here Adam, your shots are something for me to aspire to. Looking forward to your next set! (y)

Love these Adam and good to see our beloved Oulton Park features in there, loads of variety and always good to see something different.

Thanks! Loved Oulton Park, it was my first visit in 2013 and I can't wait to get back there. Definitely one of the finest circuits in the UK.

Nicely arty set there Adam, makes a great 2013 overview - would make a nice calendar from that lot too :D

Cheers, I wish I'd thought about doing a calendar before! Might have to do one for 2015. :)

Safe to say you're one of my favourite motorsport photographers here Adam, your shots are something for me to aspire to. Looking forward to your next set! (y)

Thanks Russ, really appreciate the kind words!

1 & 8 are my favs Adam but as always great work!!

Thanks Stevie! Hopefully will get to meet you in 2014 at some point - we keep missing each other!

Very tidy set Adam as said calendar stuff here love the comp in these shots and the light in some is awesome gotta be 4+9 for me stunning shots

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings now! :)

Fabulous set of images Adam, and really pleased you've managed to experience the WRC for the first time. Next step is to get to a foreign event (y)

Rhod

Super set Adam, you have a great eye and these have been executed very well indeed.

Superb selection as always. Love 1, 5 and 6.

It certainly looks like you've had a pretty amazing year!

Hopefully see you again at some point in 2014.

Realy like your sets this year .You are one of the people I look out for I think your work has just got better and better.

Fabulous set of images Adam, and really pleased you've managed to experience the WRC for the first time. Next step is to get to a foreign event (y)

Rhod

Cheers Rhod! Trust me at least one foreign trip for WRC is (hopefully) on the cards.

Phenomenal, definitely calendar material. Number 2 is quite something!

Thanks!

Super set Adam, you have a great eye and these have been executed very well indeed.

Thanks Neil, glad to hear you think so. :)

Superb selection as always. Love 1, 5 and 6.

It certainly looks like you've had a pretty amazing year!

Hopefully see you again at some point in 2014.

Cheers mate! Would be good to catch up in 2014 at some point. Really pleased with how 2013 went, hopefully it can only get better!

awesome. number 5 alone is a killer shot. love it. thanks for sharing

Thanks. :)

Realy like your sets this year .You are one of the people I look out for I think your work has just got better and better.

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate that! Hopefully I can continue on that trend!

Great stuff, absolutely fantastic, nothing more I can say really.

Haha, thanks!

Super stuff Adam. Light in number one is fantastic. Number 8 - I'd have that on my wall.

I owe you a beer BTW for the images you sent me for my A level - saved my bacon as far as the BRM day was concerned!

Harry.

A beautiful selection of images, Adam. Plenty of variety in terms of sub-genre in motorsport and variety in terms of angle, slow and high shutter speed, detail/paddock stuff.

Back