2013 , your film shot of the year.

robhooley167

Sir, my fingers are stuck together
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
The rules are simple, post your one favourite shot of the year.

(y)

A good start there T :)

9645379740_07d159e195_c.jpg

Olympic Stadium, Berlin, August 2013, Nikon F100, Cosina 19-35mm@19mm with Circular Polariser, Fujicolor Reala 100 (5 year OOD), V500 Scan, reminds me of my splendid and hot summer in Charlottenburg!

Last edited:
For me this one.
One of my first proper film shots in a chapel early in the year.
It was my first attempt at staging a picture and thinking of the outcome.
My wife just looking into space.

Nguss, that is stunning!

Some really nice pics on here already. For a disposable camera, Nick's shot is amazing; Adrian's stadium shot is an extraordinary assembalge of colours and shapes. And I like the others too! I'll have to have a rummage... I may be gone some time!

Reactions: Jao
Simon, that has all the feel of an Ansel Adams! What a great image, this thread is thread is showcasing some remarkable film work!

Cracking idea for a thread Rob....a great way to end the year and already a series of great shots.

I think this is mine. It is one of those rare shots that came out exactly as I saw it in my mind. Taken on the Fuji GW690 (which for all its brilliance didn't really suit my shooting style so had to go) on Kodak Ektar 100.

Tonquin-Beach-Sunset2
by andysnapper1, on Flickr

What a great thread with some cracking images. Heres my choice, I had two shots in mind but this one just shades it for me.

Kilchurn Castle, Loch Awe taken on a Bronica ETRS with 35mm panorama back using Agfa Vista.

original.jpg

Some great shots everyone... Robert, that Loch Awe shot just brings back the feeling from the one time I've been there, wonderful!

I'm not certain, but I think I like the moody mistiness of this shot the best. It was my shot for the second week of the 2013 52 (after a suggested crop from the other 52ers):

Tri-X taken with the charity shop Pentax MX, probably the 50mm f/1.7 lens, processed by AG.

:crying: I've just realised that I haven't actually taken a single shot on film this year yet.

Bear with me - I'm having a couple of days in the Lakes between Commercialmass and the New Year, so I'll try and make room in the Rucsack for the Perkeo and a couple of rolls of something or other...

Last edited:
Sorry - I was so upset at myself earlier for not actually getting out and using the cameras, I forgot to mention what a great idea this was @robhooley167 - and that I also think that a link to this thread would make the perfect "closing post" for the 2013 Film Showcase thread - that way it'll probably sweep up all the shots from early on in the year that were missed because we hadn't started the showcase.

wow...great thread.

All great images, but if forced to choose one, then @Jao photo of the stadium is just stunningly beautiful.

Ooh, great thread. Think I might have to get off of my a*** and go get some developing done!

@joxby Quality not quantity John, that's a cracking shot.

Well I've taken hundreds in 2013 and doubt any would win any prizes, so this is one of my favourites cos it's family:-

Ferrania film

thats a cracker you both look sooo beautiful!!!:):):) happy xmas xxx

Thank Mike and happy Christmas to you and everybody ..but my wife and I are a bit older ;).....son and partner being pampered by my grand-daughter. :eek:

Back