2013 , your film shot of the year.

A thread full of cracking shots here.

Like others, I've not really shot much of anything this year, I kind of lost my mojo in the summer when my grandfather passed away. I did get a few on my Amsterdam trip which I like a lot. I've decided I like this one better than my favourite colour shot so here it is:

web
by rednorters, on Flickr

Lovely shot Nick, great framing, focus and monochrome tones. I am biased about his sort of shot though:)

Lovely shot Nick, great framing, focus and monochrome tones. I am biased about his sort of shot though:)

I knew you'd say that:cool:

Reactions: Jao
This "spur of the moment" shot taken back in January stands out for me:

2retiouchedtp.jpg

well, sadly, my attempt to shoot something over the Christmas period came to naught - 4 days in the lakes, 2 of which were so Driech I never got outside other than a quick run down to the pub and back, one day that was dry (at times) but so dark I couldn't get anything better than 1/2 a second with the lens wide open, and the fourth one where it was lovely for the second half of the walk, but I spent all my time helping my mate down off the hill after his leg went "twang" 2 miles across and 1/2 a mile vertically from the Car... somehow getting a photo just wasn't on the cards.

:)leave him, getting the shot is more important :D

Brilliant shot! So much life there... Portra?

Cracking shot trevor, as Chris says it's absolutely full of life.

Back