3TB External Hard Drive £26!

From the ebay link on the first page it says 570 sold listing ended by seller item not available, lots of refunds to sort out paypal will be busy.

The tracking number is not really for you, as it's a "signed for" service rather than track and trace one.
It's more for the supplier to see it's been delivered, although not exactly foolproof since most signatures are illegible, but it's a start for them, if the recipient claims to have not received it.

RM handle Chia Post deliveries, and vice versa, so that's why you're directed to the RM page, but nothing will show up until a few hours after you've signed for the item.

According to 17track.net, the package is in transportation now! It's supposedly at Guangzhou International Mail Operations Center. At least I know the tracking number is real now.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a brick in a box.

Dan

It will be a coin or some other small item that you will sign for. My daughter was caught out for some cheap Vans for less than £8. Got a tracking number. Signed for a package and it turned out to be a Chinese coin. Paypal werent interested and wanted me to get a crime reference number from the Police before they could take it any further.

My suggestion is people be aware of what you sign for.

make sure you open the package before you sign for it - tough on the delivery guy but thats life

It will be a coin or some other small item that you will sign for. My daughter was caught out for some cheap Vans for less than £8. Got a tracking number. Signed for a package and it turned out to be a Chinese coin. Paypal werent interested and wanted me to get a crime reference number from the Police before they could take it any further.

My suggestion is people be aware of what you sign for.

Perhaps they work on the basis that people can't be bothered to involve the cops over £26? Plus the time and effort required.

This thread has certainly brought a lot of interesting points up.

Still awaiting to what happens for the 'brave' souls who went for it :boxer:

Whats all the fuss about, why you all paying £26 when you can get it for £16.80 delivered free HERE :LOL:

Whats all the fuss about, why you all paying £26 when you can get it for £16.80 delivered free HERE :LOL:

Now that's the real deal. There's a picture and everythink :eek:

Di Stone said:
10 available / 177 sold

Not sure how that works then?

Di

It means that 177 have currently been sold and they still have 10 to sell.

just had a look at first glance their feedback looks good but look at the first 7 pages or so and they are for very cheap items, beads, to build up the score
Looks dodgy to me what would happen if you went for it and they just sent an empty box would be a nightmare tring to get your money back

just had a look at first glance their feedback looks good but look at the first 7 pages or so and they are for very cheap items, beads, to build up the score
Looks dodgy to me what would happen if you went for it and they just sent an empty box would be a nightmare tring to get your money back

But look at all the entertainment we're getting out of this :LOL:

somebody makes very quick £££ and lots of it. will need to check his ebay account in few weeks time... maybe we will be able to get more stuff at bargain price :)

Anyone got their "HDD" yet? :D

Really interested by the comment on page 2 about actually receiving 'something', as that would immediately make it harder to claim your money back :(

Just read some of the feedback on this seller :(

As suggested earlier in the thread there are some dubious comments containing poor english grammar which are rather amusing :)

As an Ebayer who both buys and sells I avoid China purely on the volume of knock off rubbish that comes out of there.

Hope it is genuine though as I have found Paypal to be a pain when claiming.

So has anyone received one of these yet ?

Didn't someone say the estimated delivery wasn't until 18 Feb in any case?
Gives them plenty of time to empty the paypal account before people start complaining!

Make sure you don't fall foul of ebay/Paypal's 45 day resolution limit.
If you wait until after then, you can't open a case.
So work out if the 18th happens to be over 45 days since you "won" the auction - they don't count any delay in sending payment, so it's from the time your BIN was made.

Back