5x7 lastolite hilite £90

Had a chat with customer services and they told me they haven't despatched any of the £90 backgrounds as they are still awaiting stock- seems they are telling porkies!!!

Will let you know tomorrow - allegedly scheduled for delivery at my work address for yesterday!

Phil

Interested to see how this all pans out :)

Yahoo! Mine has just arrived! :)

Ordered mine on the 11th as well so yours shouldn't be too far behind

I was on the 12th too - haven't even had the 'end of July' email from Amazon :(

I was only told end of July when I called them. My order went from 'we will contact you with date' directly to 'dispatched'

Phil

Recieved an email from amazon on monday informing me that it would be dispatched on 28 july. I asked if it could be sent out earlier as i'll be away from last week of this month and i was told via phone call that's the ealiest date available and was asked for an alternative delivery address.

I received another email few hours ago informing me that my new toy should arrive tomorrow! I placed my order on 12 May ;-)

Mine arrived this morning :D

I've not pulled it out of its sleeve yet at the office yet, for fear that I won't be able to roll it backup again!

Looking forward to trying this out!

Thanks for the OP for the heads up :clap:

Mine arrived this morning :D

I've not pulled it out of its sleeve yet at the office yet, for fear that I won't be able to roll it backup again!

Looking forward to trying this out!

Thanks for the OP for the heads up :clap:

Yay! Slowly but surely :) worth waiting for I can assure you with such a huge saving! Second hand ones still go for double the price we paid :) hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon :)

Like Matholwch, mine has arrived but hasn't even been taken out of its posting wrapper as I a too busy plastering and don't want to get it covered in dust or be unable to pack it away..
Thanks Shahin from me too !

another "ordered on 12th May got today"!. Thanks to the OP. Was going to try a "cheap an cheerful" for messing about with but now I think I've got something I can use for real!

Back